Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new information about pioli and it involved peyton manning

Default new information about pioli and it involved peyton manning

here is something that save our chiefs owner reported

Save Our Chiefs

We got some deep cover stuff to release now. This hits Facebook first so those on Twitter, click the link to read.

This is a note from one of the ace reporters with SOC and a long time friend.

Latest email I got is that Clark isn't ****ing around, which is obvious from interviews. I've been out most of the day, but the email came in before Clark went on the air.

The directive is no one from the football operations side is to speak until their final notice has been given either with a termination or a return.

Clark is trying to force Pioli's hand and have him quit. Clark had a heated discussion with Scott this morning according to this email. Clark told him he won't have any say in this head coach because "this head coach will be here longer than you will".

Then there's this piece of info. Clark talked with Peyton Manning at length Sunday night. He wanted to know why the Chiefs weren't considered and everything Peyton said pointed the finger squarely on Pioli. Said Pioli's rep across the league is terrible. His inability to foster a "team" environment instead of one ruled like a dictator was huge too.

This really pissed Clark off. I said in a previous post that the loss could have triggered all of this, but it's apparent the PM discussion could have as well.

I'm completely shocked to say the least. Everything, and I mean everything, I've been told paints Clark as someone with a school boy crush on Pioli.

Clark wants to make a splash. He also wants to save the money from just firing Pioli. With all the lawsuits that former employees have pending against the Chiefs that list Pioli, Clark may have a case to fire him with definite cause.

Source said that Clark changed overnight toward Pioli.

Take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    here is something that save our chiefs owner reported

Save Our Chiefs

We got some deep cover stuff to release now. This hits Facebook first so those on Twitter, click the link to read.

This is a note from one of the ace reporters with SOC and a long time friend.

Latest email I got is that Clark isn't ****ing around, which is obvious from interviews. I've been out most of the day, but the email came in before Clark went on the air.

The directive is no one from the football operations side is to speak until their final notice has been given either with a termination or a return.

Clark is trying to force Pioli's hand and have him quit. Clark had a heated discussion with Scott this morning according to this email. Clark told him he won't have any say in this head coach because "this head coach will be here longer than you will".

Then there's this piece of info. Clark talked with Peyton Manning at length Sunday night. He wanted to know why the Chiefs weren't considered and everything Peyton said pointed the finger squarely on Pioli. Said Pioli's rep across the league is terrible. His inability to foster a "team" environment instead of one ruled like a dictator was huge too.

This really pissed Clark off. I said in a previous post that the loss could have triggered all of this, but it's apparent the PM discussion could have as well.

I'm completely shocked to say the least. Everything, and I mean everything, I've been told paints Clark as someone with a school boy crush on Pioli.

Clark wants to make a splash. He also wants to save the money from just firing Pioli. With all the lawsuits that former employees have pending against the Chiefs that list Pioli, Clark may have a case to fire him with definite cause.

Source said that Clark changed overnight toward Pioli.

Take it for what it's worth.

If all that is true then its worth a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    If all that is true then its worth a fortune.

Swo chief do you think its bs?

If it has taken Clark Hunt this long to find these things out about Pioli, we're in a lot more trouble than I previously thought. The only revealing thing in the article is that Hunt "suddenly" found these things out. Nothing in this article is anything Chiefs FANS didn't already know... so, why didn't the OWNER?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If it has taken Clark Hunt this long to find these things out about Pioli, we're in a lot more trouble than I previously thought. The only revealing thing in the article is that Hunt "suddenly" found these things out. Nothing in this article is anything Chiefs FANS didn't already know... so, why didn't the OWNER?

Just posting what i seen on my fb page man..that's all..i coulda told you about pioli about the season begin with. Just thought i would post it to get thoughts

If Manning actually said that to Hunt then he has done us a HUGE favor!!!!

This does sound VERY plausible.

Clark said that he was picking the next coach. Not Pioli.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    If Manning actually said that to Hunt then he has done us a HUGE favor!!!!
    That the sticking point right there that may have swung Clark. If it did actually happen, then thank you PM. It was stated elsewhere regarding Pioli's treatment of Bill Kuharich when Pioli first arrived & that Kuharich was a good friend of the Manning family, so it could all add up.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 12-31-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Anyone else concerned that Hunt may follow the footsteps of Al Davis and Jerry Jones? Hunt DOES have offices in Dallas. Is it really a stretch to think Hunt has received some kind of "advice" from Jerry Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Anyone else concerned that Hunt may follow the footsteps of Al Davis and Jerry Jones? Hunt DOES have offices in Dallas. Is it really a stretch to think Hunt has received some kind of "advice" from Jerry Jones?
    No it isn't a stretch at all. The fact that Clark said that he's picking the next HC and not Pioli would certainly lean toward what you just suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Swo chief do you think its bs?

Its possible it is.

If it's true then how did he not know it already?

Keep hearing Clark is hands off but that would an absent owner.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast