Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Murray

Hybrid View

Default Aaron Murray

I know we have talked about him but the announcer doin his interview after the game asked him point blank about the Chiefs and he avoided answering the question. Anyone heard anything.

aaron murray looked very sharp today, had some bad throws but stepped up at the end of the game and had a monster day against the #1 pass defense in FBS.

kinda curious now if he declares to come out for the draft he may spark my intrest quite abit.

He's got a good arm, great footwork. wish he was bigger though
    the general consensus was that he would return for his senior year and work on a couple fundamentals, but with an exiting audition like that who knows

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    the general consensus was that he would return for his senior year and work on a couple fundamentals, but with an exiting audition like that who knows
    She was trying to get him to declare but he really avoided the question he jus had a huge smile on his face. I only watched the fourth quarter and he looked sharp.

ya i watched the whole game and i've watched a little bit previously and he's got a very good skilset. Hes real only knock has been in big games he folds under pressure. although this game he made some bad throws early but kept slinging the ball and had a damn good game. His size may be an issue though. he;s only listed at 6'1 and 210lbs

If he comes out I really would like to draft him. He has a 3 to 1 td/int playing in the SEC that's not to bad. And It wasn't his fault they lost in the SEC title game there D really crapped out. If he comes out I really hope they take a real good look at him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If he comes out I really would like to draft him. He has a 3 to 1 td/int playing in the SEC that's not to bad. And It wasn't his fault they lost in the SEC title game there D really crapped out. If he comes out I really hope they take a real good look at him
    What??? 420 yards and 5 TDs against the number one pass defense is good. We want a qb that dominates the James Madison's and Kansas Jayhawks of the football world.

Just thought I would bump this.

This is how long I've wanted Murray. And why I'm so excited we got him.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Just thought I would bump this.

This is how long I've wanted Murray. And why I'm so excited we got him.
    Congratulations your man got drafted.

By the time the draft rolls around, I think we'll be talking about 3 SEC QBs as the top 3 options. I think they're going to hype Bray up so much that we'll all be shocked when he's still available in the 2nd round.

I still think Tyler Wilson is the guy. The only reason he didn't come out last year was because of how deep the QB class was. He and Barkley were the QBs who were pegged to be #1 off the board in 2013. Wilson's 2011 was better than any other QB's 2012. If Petrino didn't pull his B.S. and Wilson duplicated what he did in 2011, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. We'd KNOW we were taking Wilson and we'd be talking about which coach would suit his style of play the best.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast