Thread: NFLnetrork scroll

Default NFLnetrork scroll

Saw earlier today on the scroll on nflnetwork that the Chiefs were looking at Ferentz for HC. Ian R??(cant spell last name) reported it. Think he's going off the pioli/ferentz tie.

That would be the worst possible move Hunt could take.
    Any one else see it? Saw it around 3 , 3:30 pm.
    Last edited by swochief; 01-01-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: left out letters

Doubtful in my opinion. But I never saw Todd Haley coming so who knows. I did see another story saying Ferentz had been ruled out.

We just won't no for sure until it's annonced I can't wait to here who it is
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Doubtful in my opinion. But I never saw Todd Haley coming so who knows. I did see another story saying Ferentz had been ruled out.

I saw the one ruling him out too.
    This was the latest on him that i've seen and really hope its wrong.

doubtful. The Kansas City Star reported Monday that Hunt’s hands-on role in hiring a new coach would likely eliminate possible candidates such as Ferentz and New England Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels. Both have ties to Pioli, and Hunt most likely would move in a different direction, the Star reported.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    doubtful. The Kansas City Star reported Monday that Hunt’s hands-on role in hiring a new coach would likely eliminate possible candidates such as Ferentz and New England Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels. Both have ties to Pioli, and Hunt most likely would move in a different direction, the Star reported.

change the 'would likely' to completely we'd all sleep better.

The scroll thing on nfl network just highlights stories from nfl.com I believe that story was a little older. IF Clark thinks the fans are mad now, hiring Ferentz would prob lose a majority of the fan base IMO.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Ferentz would be a Pioli hire and he is not having a say in the new HC in fact the new HC will have a say if Pioli stays or goes according to a story I read about Reid interviewing.

Andy Reid interviewing with the Chiefs in Philadelphia, according to report - Arrowhead Pride

"The next head coach will have a say in the future of Pioli. If it's Reid, it's hard to imagine a scenario where Pioli sticks around."