Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

Default Andy Reid

Just confirmed andy will interview in kc today then fly to arizona to interview there

The Oregon coach would have been the best choice but this is definitely a major upgrade for the Chiefs and I am excited

Who keeps condensing all the threads into one ? Makes the one way way way too long.
    Keeping site from lookin cluttered got no problem with. But break them down into 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    Who keeps condensing all the threads into one ? Makes the one way way way too long.
    Keeping site from lookin cluttered got no problem with. But break them down into 2 or 3.
    I'm doing that. Long threads are preferable to one hundred threads about the same subject matter. It is always better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one.

Ok, well now I am preparing myself for the calls next year of "Fire Reid" and "Reid Must Go"

Fans are such fickle monsters. I think Reid will do a good job, he is clearly a good football mind, but there will be people who are ready to fire him after Spring Training unless he has 4 blow out wins in Spring Training games.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm doing that. Long threads are preferable to one hundred threads about the same subject matter. It is always better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one.

I got no problem w/ it overall Chiefster. But these threads get really long doin it.
    Anyway you can split them in two at say 12 pages , give or take ?
    What about the posts that ,even though it may be related , are asking about something specific ?

If you read every single reply and all pages then you have to kuch time in your hands anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Ok, well now I am preparing myself for the calls next year of "Fire Reid" and "Reid Must Go"

Fans are such fickle monsters. I think Reid will do a good job, he is clearly a good football mind, but there will be people who are ready to fire him after Spring Training unless he has 4 blow out wins in Spring Training games.
    Probably from the fantasy football kiddies that don't understand that success starts with the big guys up front.

To hell with those fantasy football kiddies.

Andy Reid has drafted O-Lineman in the 1st round before. Chiefs fans better get on board with the idea that it may happen again under Andy Reid. Probably not this year, though. QB is the first priority.

Red face

I find it easier to read one thread even if it gets very long. If we all made threads on Andy Reid some would have no input while possibly having better newsfeeds and others could be the opposite or who knows.

It doesn't take much time to search a thread unless it hits the 20 page mark and you have to, have to read every remark which I sometimes do when I've got the time and am bored.

Just sayin' :

I posted it on the bolts, donks and Faiders forum. first reaction from Bolts:

The AFC West just got more competitive IMO... KC will have alot more wins next season, hopefully we can make the moves to compete. I can see a 3 way race for the AFC West title next season.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    If you read every single reply and all pages then you have to kuch time in your hands anyways.

Yeah , i dont have that kind of time. Just skip around for things that interest me.