Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

Default Andy Reid

Just confirmed andy will interview in kc today then fly to arizona to interview there

I'm not really that big of a fan of Reid but I would take him before Lovie Smith
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No I wouldn't.
    You really wouldn't take either of those 3 as our coach?... Don't know very much about this game huh?

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    You really wouldn't take either of those 3 as our coach?... Don't know very much about this game huh?
    I guess not. Or 32 other NFL GM's either.
    SHUT IT

Bringing in Reid would probably make us transition back to a 4-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I dunno. He made their offensive line coach their defensive coordinator last year. Huh? That move (predictably) didn't work out too well for them.
    I agree he did make mistakes at the end. If Clark wants someone with experience the pool is shallow. I would want a young energetic coach that's innovative offensively, with that said though he's dipped into the pool of non successful coach's and rookie coaches. Oh well at least he's interviewing candidates that have credentials. We have already interviewed Koeter and Reid correct? That's good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I agree he did make mistakes at the end. If Clark wants someone with experience the pool is shallow. I would want a young energetic coach that's innovative offensively, with that said though he's dipped into the pool of non successful coach's and rookie coaches. Oh well at least he's interviewing candidates that have credentials. We have already interviewed Koeter and Reid correct? That's good to see.

Agree w/ every thing you said. Just read on another post where someone mentioned McCoy. I like that idea.

He did design an offense that worked for Tebow. And you know Manning is calling alot of the shots in Denver , it looks some what like the offense he ran in Indy. Peyton had and has all kinds of options and full freedom to audible any time.

You know McCoy has got to be picking his brain. Which would be another plus for him.

I would say Reid's record SHOULD speak for itself. At the end of his tenure at Philly he was given lots of individuals that could not mesh together to make the "dream team" I think we've all seen this approach fail for multiple times. And his older offenses in Philly were built around McNabb and RB. You don't think he can change things to adapt to different skill players? He was also cursed with having Vick on his roster his is NOT a good qb and not much of a team player IMO. I would be happy to have him AND his mustache coaching us. Maybe just me, but dude knows how to win playoff games. Hasn't win the SB but had his team in the hunt most of the time.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    I would say Reid's record SHOULD speak for itself. At the end of his tenure at Philly he was given lots of individuals that could not mesh together to make the "dream team" I think we've all seen this approach fail for multiple times. And his older offenses in Philly were built around McNabb and RB. You don't think he can change things to adapt to different skill players? He was also cursed with having Vick on his roster his is NOT a good qb and not much of a team player IMO. I would be happy to have him AND his mustache coaching us. Maybe just me, but dude knows how to win playoff games. Hasn't win the SB but had his team in the hunt most of the time.

I'm not against Reid , just have some ?'s. That "dream team" , was he in on it or stuck w/ it ? That approach fails way more often than it succeeds , especially in foorball.

And Vick. Did he want him or just stuck w/ him ? Vick is nothing more than a ME FIRST spectical , all ways was. But at least he is not his brother.

If they do get him they need to make real sure they get someone to handle the defense cause he has looked lost there w/o Johnson.

I agree, whoever we get we need strong coordinators. We haven't had those in years.

And good point, we don't know who he wanted and who was forced upon him. Doubt he comes here anyway. Whoever we pick I hope we don't wait too long. I remember when we took Haley we had to wait til after the SB, and most of the good coordinators etc were already scooped up by other teams.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast