Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

Default Andy Reid

Just confirmed andy will interview in kc today then fly to arizona to interview there

Just watched the full version, liking what I'm hearing from Reid. No so much is being said on what he is going to do but, he definately is pointing out all of our flaws! And says he's going to fix them. I like how he said were blessed with the number one pick also and that rash decisions are going to only hurt the organization. He also said that draft pick pitentially will not be a quarterback. I think if we go to a 4-3 defense we need to draft to make that stronger and let Reid go develope a QB from FA there are much better choices there and available I believe!

My two favorite colors: REiD and Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    My two favorite colors: REiD and Gold!
    Ahh i get it lol

TY for posting the link to Reid's introduction. Especially liked Clark's reaction when someone asked Reid if he still had it after 14 years with the Eagles, as well as Reid's response.

Andy Reid is on the Jim Rome show right now basically saying I wasn't Matt Cassel's fault 6 different offenses he had to deal with he's going to get his opportunity yes he sees it

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Andy Reid is on the Jim Rome show right now basically saying I wasn't Matt Cassel's fault 6 different offenses he had to deal with he's going to get his opportunity yes he sees it
    I don't think fans should be shocked if Cassel restructures and stays with the Chiefs given what is currently available as far as vertan QB's and you could look and see what Cassel did with Weis a guy who coached the QB, compared to the OC's. I mean how does a guy go from the Pro-bowl to where Cassel is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't think fans should be shocked if Cassel restructures and stays with the Chiefs given what is currently available as far as vertan QB's and you could look and see what Cassel did with Weis a guy who coached the QB, compared to the OC's. I mean how does a guy go from the Pro-bowl to where Cassel is now.
    Pro Bowl alternate

What happened to him is the $62,000,000 question. I think he may be mentally weak and when things went bad for him he can't just go to the next play, which turned into the game then the next year. The guy wants to be good so bad that I think it may be detrimental to him.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Pro Bowl alternate

What happened to him is the $62,000,000 question. I think he may be mentally weak and when things went bad for him he can't just go to the next play, which turned into the game then the next year. The guy wants to be good so bad that I think it may be detrimental to him.
    Or it could be the different OC every year not calling plays that he can do or calling plays that the defense knows what is coming. I know we did not see may play action or screens passes on 1st or 2nd downs, not until it was 3 and 13 did we see screens and quick 5 yard slants.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Or it could be the different OC every year not calling plays that he can do or calling plays that the defense knows what is coming. I know we did not see may play action or screens passes on 1st or 2nd downs, not until it was 3 and 13 did we see screens and quick 5 yard slants.
    FWIW I don't care if he goes to camp to actually compete for the job, same as last year. This time if it happens its a true competition run by the new coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    FWIW I don't care if he goes to camp to actually compete for the job, same as last year. This time if it happens its a true competition run by the new coaching staff.
    Ditto to that! Now no one has any ties to him it should be fairer.