Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: this is all being handled poorley

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13

    Default this is all being handled poorley


    0 Not allowed!
    this is turning into a joke. what is clark thinking. at first midway through the season pioli was assumed to be getting an extension. then clark after firing crennell is supposedly evaluating the whole football operations side of the team. and we all asumed pioli was on his way out(wishfull thinking). now espn reports andy reid did his interview with MULTIPLE people involved including pioli. i just dont see any good coming out of playing pioli like a puppet. like or dislike pioli's moves this is all starting to make clark look like an incompetant idiot.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    All I can say is its Wednesday and give it some time to work itself out. This day and age there is too much knee jerk reaction, one things for sure, we know about 5% at best of what's really going on.


    It's a process

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    All I can say is its Wednesday and give it some time to work itself out. This day and age there is too much knee jerk reaction, one things for sure, we know about 5% at best of what's really going on.


    It's a process
    its as simple as if you dont think he is good for the orginazation fire him. if your company underperforms it should all fall on the main honcho i,e pioli fire him

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,763
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Pioli is under contract for one more year. A dynasty is not built when u have to replace a HC every couple yrs and a GM every four. Scott tried do too much he is still valuable. How do you fire a guy that makes you millions. Okay he can't evaluate a qb or an HC but pioli still has value. Yes we were 2 and 14 but we have 5 pro bowlers plus 2 alternates the talent is here. Love him or hate him he is here or whinning isn't gonna do anything. Hell Clark didn't give us an I'm sorry once for the crap we saw this season.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    its as simple as if you dont think he is good for the orginazation fire him. if your company underperforms it should all fall on the main honcho i,e pioli fire him
    I can't argue that because I would have ****canned him before week 8. Until there is an official word he's retained I can't get that worked up about it, guess this season has given me an idgaf attitude about this organization right now.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 332
    Given: 71

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Lets all Chill out here. We don't know what role Pioli is playing in the interviews. Clark did say the new coach would have a say in if Pioli stays or goes. That might be why he's going to the interviews so that whoever ends up being hired can talk to Pioli and see if he wants him around or not. Pioli being at the interviews could have a purpose. Lets all chill out people we are only 3 days into the offseason

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SW Oklahoma
    Posts
    242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Lets all Chill out here. We don't know what role Pioli is playing in the interviews. Clark did say the new coach would have a say in if Pioli stays or goes. That might be why he's going to the interviews so that whoever ends up being hired can talk to Pioli and see if he wants him around or not. Pioli being at the interviews could have a purpose. Lets all chill out people we are only 3 days into the offseason

    Gotta agree.

    After they talk to Hunt , pioli gets his chance to save his job. Most likely.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm hoping that it's not being handled as poorly as the title of this thread was written.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,529
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    when Clark was seemingly doing nothing everyone complained. now he has taken over and making all the deciscions and everone is still complaining
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Clark is doing a great job, he has taken it upon himself to take this important decision from an incompetent gm and find the right guy, he has found Andy Reid and now will look to hire the proper GM to accommodate Reid.

    This offseason is going exactly as we should hope, now all that remains is to fire Scott Pioli, which will happen sometime this month.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •