Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this is all being handled poorley

Default this is all being handled poorley

this is turning into a joke. what is clark thinking. at first midway through the season pioli was assumed to be getting an extension. then clark after firing crennell is supposedly evaluating the whole football operations side of the team. and we all asumed pioli was on his way out(wishfull thinking). now espn reports andy reid did his interview with MULTIPLE people involved including pioli. i just dont see any good coming out of playing pioli like a puppet. like or dislike pioli's moves this is all starting to make clark look like an incompetant idiot.

All I can say is its Wednesday and give it some time to work itself out. This day and age there is too much knee jerk reaction, one things for sure, we know about 5% at best of what's really going on.

It's a process

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    All I can say is its Wednesday and give it some time to work itself out. This day and age there is too much knee jerk reaction, one things for sure, we know about 5% at best of what's really going on.

It's a process
    its as simple as if you dont think he is good for the orginazation fire him. if your company underperforms it should all fall on the main honcho i,e pioli fire him

Pioli is under contract for one more year. A dynasty is not built when u have to replace a HC every couple yrs and a GM every four. Scott tried do too much he is still valuable. How do you fire a guy that makes you millions. Okay he can't evaluate a qb or an HC but pioli still has value. Yes we were 2 and 14 but we have 5 pro bowlers plus 2 alternates the talent is here. Love him or hate him he is here or whinning isn't gonna do anything. Hell Clark didn't give us an I'm sorry once for the crap we saw this season.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    its as simple as if you dont think he is good for the orginazation fire him. if your company underperforms it should all fall on the main honcho i,e pioli fire him
    I can't argue that because I would have ****canned him before week 8. Until there is an official word he's retained I can't get that worked up about it, guess this season has given me an idgaf attitude about this organization right now.

Lets all Chill out here. We don't know what role Pioli is playing in the interviews. Clark did say the new coach would have a say in if Pioli stays or goes. That might be why he's going to the interviews so that whoever ends up being hired can talk to Pioli and see if he wants him around or not. Pioli being at the interviews could have a purpose. Lets all chill out people we are only 3 days into the offseason
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Lets all Chill out here. We don't know what role Pioli is playing in the interviews. Clark did say the new coach would have a say in if Pioli stays or goes. That might be why he's going to the interviews so that whoever ends up being hired can talk to Pioli and see if he wants him around or not. Pioli being at the interviews could have a purpose. Lets all chill out people we are only 3 days into the offseason

Gotta agree.

After they talk to Hunt , pioli gets his chance to save his job. Most likely.

I'm hoping that it's not being handled as poorly as the title of this thread was written.

when Clark was seemingly doing nothing everyone complained. now he has taken over and making all the deciscions and everone is still complaining
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Clark is doing a great job, he has taken it upon himself to take this important decision from an incompetent gm and find the right guy, he has found Andy Reid and now will look to hire the proper GM to accommodate Reid.

This offseason is going exactly as we should hope, now all that remains is to fire Scott Pioli, which will happen sometime this month.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast