Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this is all being handled poorley

Default this is all being handled poorley

this is turning into a joke. what is clark thinking. at first midway through the season pioli was assumed to be getting an extension. then clark after firing crennell is supposedly evaluating the whole football operations side of the team. and we all asumed pioli was on his way out(wishfull thinking). now espn reports andy reid did his interview with MULTIPLE people involved including pioli. i just dont see any good coming out of playing pioli like a puppet. like or dislike pioli's moves this is all starting to make clark look like an incompetant idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Lets all Chill out here. We don't know what role Pioli is playing in the interviews. Clark did say the new coach would have a say in if Pioli stays or goes. That might be why he's going to the interviews so that whoever ends up being hired can talk to Pioli and see if he wants him around or not. Pioli being at the interviews could have a purpose. Lets all chill out people we are only 3 days into the offseason
    Good point. If the new coach is going to have some say in whether Pioli goes or stays, it only makes sense that they should meet.

OTOH....Hearing Reid has said that he and Heckert are a "package deal" makes me think that Hunt may want to keep Pioli and that maybe this is keeping Reid from signing with us.

Of course this is all speculation on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Good point. If the new coach is going to have some say in whether Pioli goes or stays, it only makes sense that they should meet.

OTOH....Hearing Reid has said that he and Heckert are a "package deal" makes me think that Hunt may want to keep Pioli and that maybe this is keeping Reid from signing with us.

Of course this is all speculation on my part.

Pioli will be gone soon.

Just heard on NFL 32 that Pioli met with Reid for 30 minuits to discuss if They can work together. So like I said Pioli was there to plead his case. He won't be in KC very long should the hire of Reid become offical
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Just heard on NFL 32 that Pioli met with Reid for 30 minuits to discuss if They can work together. So like I said Pioli was there to plead his case. He won't be in KC very long should the hire of Reid become offical

Matthew, I like you man.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Matthew, I like you man.
    That's funny considering we don't agree on anything
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

That's funny considering we don't agree on anything

Andy Reid, who has drafted qb's and developed them is coming to KC. He has already addressed the qb position need with the quote "Well they already have the number 1 pick." And Scott Pioli is on his way out.

This is going to be a great week, and a great season. For the first time really since the start of the 2005 season, I am excited about our franchise.

Oh, and did I mention Scott Pioli leaving? HAHA YES! Break out the champagne!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Andy Reid, who has drafted qb's and developed them is coming to KC. He has already addressed the qb position need with the quote "Well they already have the number 1 pick." And Scott Pioli is on his way out.

This is going to be a great week, and a great season. For the first time really since the start of the 2005 season, I am excited about our franchise.

Oh, and did I mention Scott Pioli leaving? HAHA YES! Break out the champagne!
    hell yeah bout time

I wish Hunt would get this deal DONE! My ulcer is getting twitchy.

Mr. Hunt made a choice in Pioli that everybody thought was a great choice, then stayed out of the way and let the man do his job. That's what an owner is supposed to do. It failed. That happens. Now he's taking this into his own hands, getting a lot of advice, and doing his best to make the best choice available. Cut the man some slack! You know 5% of the whole story and you've developed an opinion that he's an idiot. Have you ever mad a decision anywhere near the big? Few of us have. Let's let it play out. He's not sitting back and letting this slide, he's in front leading the effort and I fully support that!

Was that directed at me? If so, I don't understand your tone. All I said was that I wished Hunt would hurry up and get the Reid deal done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast