Thread: Arizona cardinals could interview todd haley for hc job

Hybrid View

Default Arizona cardinals could interview todd haley for hc job

Chiefs Could Indirectly Get Todd Haley Another Job - Arrowhead Addict - A Kansas City Chiefs Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more

The Kansas City Chiefs fired former head coach Todd Haley in the middle of the 2011 season but not the team could indirectly be responsible for helping Haley get another head coaching gig.
    After leaving the Chiefs, Haley was hired to be the offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers but now the Arizona Cardinals, the team left to come to the Chiefs, is requesting permission to interview Haley to be their head coach.
    From Jason La Canfora:
    Jason La Canfora
    @JasonLaCanfora

And with it now murky as to whether Andy Reid ever makes it out to AZ; Cards preparing to request permission to interview Todd Haley...

3 Jan 13

The Cardinals were reportedly very interested in Andy Reid, however the Chiefs intercepted Reid yesterday in Philly. The interview lasted nine hours and the most recent reports suggest Reid is close to a deal with KC. As such, Reid has pushed back his meeting with the Cards.
    Now the Cards are looking at other options, which clearly includes Haley.
    It would be pretty funny if the Chiefs ended up inadvertently helping Haley get another shot as a head coach. We shall see.

I wouldnt be suprised to see haley as a hc again. I think it was more pioli ego that got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I wouldnt be suprised to see haley as a hc again. I think it was more pioli ego that got in the way.
    This season has made it look that way.

I know this the team had a lot of fight in it and was disciplined unlike the crap we saw this year.

I think he deserves a shot.

Lol send cassel with haley i want to see haleys cardinals against reids chiefs love it

Given his choice of OC and a decent DC, I still think that Haley would make a good HC in the NFL.

I feel that he was hamstrung with all of the politics that go with Pioli being the man in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Given his choice of OC and a decent DC, I still think that Haley would make a good HC in the NFL.

I feel that he was hamstrung with all of the politics that go with Pioli being the man in charge.

Was just gonna post something similiar.

I liked Haley all the way up to the point he ran off Weis. From what I have heard in how he treated Weis at practice and such. It is no wonder he and Pioli did not get along. He will need to temper that attitude to keep loyalty of the coaches on his side or he will be losing OC year after year.

Haley can be a really good head coach if he just learns to tame his emotions a tad that was a part his problem
    TopekaRoy is my hero!