Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Venting

Default Venting

Went to the game today. I kept thinking I smelled cigarette smoke. Later in the game, I noticed a guy two rows in front of us smoking. It was annoying, but I really didn't care too much. Here's what really burned me though. A gentleman in the row between us noticed, and went to ask him to stop. This guy smoking was probably 40. Him and the three people with him kept looking at this guy and laughing. He pulls out another cigarette! It was late in the game at this point. Just over two minutes left. Others in the row between us had just left, so I leaned over and asked him if he knew there was no smoking allowed in the stands. The chick with him rolled her eyes at me. He says, "Alright, fine." He turns around and asks what my problem was. It was outside and there was a breeze. I told him the breeze was blowing his smoke right at us, and I really was tired of smelling it. The dude with him says, "Just let it blow right by you." I told him I had been for at least two quarters, it was a rule not to, and someone else also had already asked him not to. He put it out. He then turned around and asked us if we had our tickets for the Packers game. Yes. He said he would see us then. He asked if we'd ever been to a NASCAR race. WTF? No. Then he turns around again and asks what if he was dying from cancer. I'm thinking he chose to do that to himself, but I knew he was kidding. My dad said congratulations and shook his hand. He said he was just f***ing with us, and that they'd see us in a few weeks. We laughed it off, but I'm really not looking forward to it. Seeing them, that is. Some people just have zero respect for rules or other people.
    Last edited by luv; 10-14-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

The guy should have gone somewhere else and smoked, even though it is outdoors!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nowadays you have to be a courteous smoker. But my guess is that this guy had a few beers in him and said what the hay. If it was bothering the people around him, he should have put it out without question.

The part that burned me was that he was completely disrespecting people by being an a$$hole about it.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Kick him in the wheels!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Kick him in the wheels!!

Best solution I've heard yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Best solution I've heard yet.
    I offered to let luv take me to the next game with her so that I could straighten him out for her....still waiting to hear!!

I offered to let luv take me to the next game with her so that I could straighten him out for her....still waiting to hear!!
    Hey bring me along and I'll sell tickets to the event and share the proceeds with you both; say 20-20-60????

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey bring me along and I'll sell tickets to the event and share the proceeds with you both; say 20-20-60????
    As long as you are buying the beer!!

As long as you are buying the Diet Coke!!
    Yup! Right after I get my 60%.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast