Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: my dad already is planning on going to chiefs game

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default my dad already is planning on going to chiefs game


    0 Not allowed!
    next year lol...he said we could go to a game now finally without being embarrased maybe. He said that he can get up to 6 tickets a game. don't ask me how he gets them. i told him i wanna go. can't wait till next year

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully these changes along with the #1 overall pick will reenergize our fan base. I still think we have a lot of talent on this team. Now we have a good coach. Hopefully we can find a good QB this offseason.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Hopefully these changes along with the #1 overall pick will reenergize our fan base. I still think we have a lot of talent on this team. Now we have a good coach. Hopefully we can find a good QB this offseason.
    This!

    Our fan base has taken a huge hit after the last few years, time to return to the glory days!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This!

    Our fan base has taken a huge hit after the last few years, time to return to the glory days!
    A huge hit is an understatement. I have never been so blah on Sundays as I was this year. The roller coaster since dick V has been just brutal.

    Like always i am a glutton for punishment and will be gung ho as ever. Already told the wife I'm selling the car if we get to the AFC championship and its not in KC. She kindly replied"It's a good thing you are cute"

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    A huge hit is an understatement. I have never been so blah on Sundays as I was this year. The roller coaster since dick V has been just brutal.

    Like always i am a glutton for punishment and will be gung ho as ever. Already told the wife I'm selling the car if we get to the AFC championship and its not in KC. She kindly replied"It's a good thing you are cute"
    ...My wife would tell me that the money I'd get for the car I would need for the divorce settlement.


Similar Threads

  1. Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interimtag
    By hayden2004 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 06:47 PM
  3. Planning a trip to KC
    By Boxermm187 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 07:40 PM
  4. Draft Day at Arrowhead...any planning on going?
    By Connie Jo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 01:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •