Thread: my dad already is planning on going to chiefs game

Default my dad already is planning on going to chiefs game

next year lol...he said we could go to a game now finally without being embarrased maybe. He said that he can get up to 6 tickets a game. don't ask me how he gets them. i told him i wanna go. can't wait till next year

Hopefully these changes along with the #1 overall pick will reenergize our fan base. I still think we have a lot of talent on this team. Now we have a good coach. Hopefully we can find a good QB this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Hopefully these changes along with the #1 overall pick will reenergize our fan base. I still think we have a lot of talent on this team. Now we have a good coach. Hopefully we can find a good QB this offseason.
    This!

Our fan base has taken a huge hit after the last few years, time to return to the glory days!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This!

Our fan base has taken a huge hit after the last few years, time to return to the glory days!
    A huge hit is an understatement. I have never been so blah on Sundays as I was this year. The roller coaster since dick V has been just brutal.

Like always i am a glutton for punishment and will be gung ho as ever. Already told the wife I'm selling the car if we get to the AFC championship and its not in KC. She kindly replied"It's a good thing you are cute"

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    A huge hit is an understatement. I have never been so blah on Sundays as I was this year. The roller coaster since dick V has been just brutal.

Like always i am a glutton for punishment and will be gung ho as ever. Already told the wife I'm selling the car if we get to the AFC championship and its not in KC. She kindly replied"It's a good thing you are cute"
    ...My wife would tell me that the money I'd get for the car I would need for the divorce settlement.