Thread: Reid - A take from the enemy

Default Reid - A take from the enemy

I am not fond of hiring tired old retreads for HC's. But in this case, this could be great situation for Reid. A Midwest venue away from the East coast media hounds may be what the doctor ordered. He and his family have gone through alot in Philadelphia and most likely worn him down. If KC can get the right guy at QB, KC will be formidable in 2-3 years. I would wish you guys good luck, but I would be lying.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-04-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I am not fond of hiring tired old retreads for HC's. But in this case, this could be great situation for Reid. A Midwest venue away from the East coast media hounds may be what the doctor ordered. He and his family have gone through alot in Philadelphia and most likely worn him down. If KC can get the right guy at QB, KC will be formidable in 2-3 years. I would wish you guys good luck, but I would be lying.
    My boss is a Raider fan, and I joked with him today that the Raiders are gonna fire their coach just to be relevant right now with us signing a new coach, SD looking for one, and Denver in the playoffs. Maybe if Big Al was still around. Thanks for the optimism brotha!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

My friends a raider fan i said haha we suck more so we get first pick not you haha lol

Yeah, but the Raiders have sucked for a decade with no end is sight.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You...you just don't talk like Yoda at all. Should be "Hiring tired old retreads for HC's, I am not fond of. Great situation for Reid this could be. etc, etc." Come on. You're an icon.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad