Thread: Can i do this?

Default Can i do this?

I searched the forums and couldnt see a thread regarding this so ill ask so i wont get banned from doing something wrong.I have a site/blog where i write about the chiefs it does have a forums but i could delete that page if necessary or just take off the thread about the chiefs and leave the the ones about mizzou and the royals.I was wondering if i could post a link,and if so in what section? Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by justink View Post
    I searched the forums and couldnt see a thread regarding this so ill ask so i wont get banned from doing something wrong.I have a site/blog where i write about the chiefs it does have a forums but i could delete that page if necessary or just take off the thread about the chiefs and leave the the ones about mizzou and the royals.I was wondering if i could post a link,and if so in what section? Thanks for your time.
    I have a forums site that I run as well, but would not think of posting a link about it here in these forums simply because trying to glean membership from a site owned by someone to populate your own is at the very least bad form, and would not be acceptable or appreciated here.

Ok thank you I think this site is pretty neat just joined.

Quote Originally Posted by justink View Post
    Ok thank you I think this site is pretty neat just joined.
    Welcome aboard! Glad you're here!