Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: A&m joeckel left tackle declares

Default A&m joeckel left tackle declares

Ok so one of the best pro sure things joeckel has declared for the 2013 nfl draft. With albert being a free agent we could look to take the best prospect in this draft fill the most important position on the o line which keeps us from stretching for a qb. That would then allow us to take a qb either by trading back into the first or fall in love with a qb in the secound.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Dempsey, I too have been thinking the same about pollard. Every time I see the Ravens play it annoys me to see him doing well. I cannot remember, was it Pioli or Haley that cut him halfway through the season, either way i was shocked when we cut him. I thought that was such a bad mistake. He was another good herm pick. I wonder where we would have gone in the draft had we picked him. Oh well, hindsight 20/20.

I agree that a lot depends on what they think of Stephenson.

I wonder what kind of OL Castillo ran, power blocking or zone blocking. That may also have a big effect.
    They cut Pollard before the season even began, and I believe that both Haley and Pioli are to blame for that. Inexcusable to do that in that manner that they did & get nothing in return for him. It would have been one thing if he was a 2nd or 3rd stringer, but Pollard was a starter and granted his pass-coverage skills weren't supreme, but pretty much they have the same with Berry right now at SS. I'd like to see them move Berry to FS and let him have a crack at playing center fielder and give him the chance to make more plays on the ball.

Castillo was said to run a power blocking scheme & having seen Stephenson score a few pancake blocks in his limited time as a starter, if he works in weight room and gets stronger ( 19 reps at last years combine ), he's more than likely going to be a very good fit in that scheme.

LMAO ****ing retards

Come to Chiefs Planet so you can learn what real NFL football is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The stupidity is obviously all on your side. In spite of what's been spelled out to you, here you are flaming people for not seeing things as you do ( and obviously you can't see at all as it's quite obvious that you got your head too far up your arse to see anything ).

And what for do you call iachief a dumbass when everything he said makes perfect sense? He wasn't saying anything disrespectful to you, he was simply pointing out things worthy of consideration. Did your mommy forget to change your diaper, fetch your formula for you & give a Baby-Pat-A-Burp doll to put on your shoulder so that you can cry on its shoulder, just because you can't handle somebody telling it like it is?
    Go **** your sister

Quote Originally Posted by kchiefs70 View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me. Chiefs fans can't even be chiefs fans seriously. You and that other punk come nock on my door 5728 Lydia Kansas City Mo and you'll see how much of a punk and dumb *** I am. I'm sick and tired of tough guys behind computers you better bring all of chiefs planet if you have the balls. You two little *****es.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me. Chiefs fans can't even be chiefs fans seriously. You and that other punk come nock on my door 5728 Lydia Kansas City Mo and you'll see how much of a punk and dumb *** I am. I'm sick and tired of tough guys behind computers you better bring all of chiefs planet if you have the balls. You two little *****es.
    I'll 2nd that to kchiefs70. I'm in Great Falls, Montana and look closely at my avatar where is says USMC. They train the worlds finest marksmen. And here's something below for kchiefs70 to clean the sand out of his vagina:

Nightmare don't give in to this loser. I wanted to turn ghetto on this POS too but I won't. It's what he wants. I won't show my nasty side on here. He is a joke that needs attention. He get's none at home!

LMAO ****ing retards

So if we are ****ing retards why would you want us at Chiefs planet
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Nightmare don't give in to this loser. I wanted to turn ghetto on this POS too but I won't. It's what he wants. I won't show my nasty side on here. He is a joke that needs attention. He get's none at home!
    Yeah I gave in I don't think anyone on here is gotten me this wound up like the three that popped outta no where today.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post

So Castillo who was the DC is the OL coach here. Not that I'm complaining just making sure i understand.
    Castillo was a longtime OL coach in Philly until Reid made him the DC in 2011. I think he was an OL or TE coach for nearly 10 years.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast