Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest coaching staff hires.

Default Latest coaching staff hires.

LATEST NEWS
    Chiefs Announce Coaching Staff Hires
    January 11, 2013 04:17 PM | PR Staff
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Friday several coaching staff hires for the 2013 season. Newcomers to the staff include:

Eric Bieniemy (Running Backs), Tommy Brasher (Defensive Line), Travis Crittenden (Assistant Strength and Conditioning), David Culley (Assistant Head Coach/Wide Receivers), Mike Frazier (Statistical Analysis Coordinator), Corey Matthaei (Quality Control), Tom Melvin (Tight Ends), Matt Nagy (Quarterbacks), Britt Reid (Quality Control) and Barry Rubin (Head Strength and Conditioning).

"I'm pleased we were able to get all of these coaches on board," Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid said. "I have relationships with each of them, and I know their past experiences, work ethics and coaching styles. These are high-character coaches, and each one brings something different to the table for us."

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    How the mighty have fallen. From head coach to OC to offensive line coach. Tony sparano to interview for OL coach position. Man would our offensive staff be stacked win credentials .

Sounds like a free fall to me. lol
    Don't believe i'd want him in KC , falling too far too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Eric Bienemy....Now there's a name we haven't heard in awhile! Great to know he's still around. Was a great 3rd down back for the Chargers.
    You know what is funny. When Reid was first hired people asked him about his time at Mizzou. He said the biggest game he remembers is the 5th down TD against Colorado. Eric Bienemy was the RB that game. I was actually at that game and became a fan of the CU Buffalo fan for a period of time because of Eric Bienemy and his huge rock arms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12