Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Ravens !!

Default Go Ravens !!

I hope they upset the Donks in Denver today.

I've always said that Denver never has won a SB outright and had those 2 in '97 and '98 given to them as a going-away present to their crybaby, buck-toothed, turd-out-of-back-pocket pulling QB named Elway because he wasn't good enough to win one outright.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Not a bad start to 2013, eh?

I mean the Chiefs get Reid as their HC, get rid of Pigoli, and Donks are one & done.

I don't believe that Bowlen is going to be able to pull any strings with the league office to have another SB given to him & his Donks like he did in '97 and '98.

They tried to give it to the donks Peyton just gave it back he's an overrated qb. He's good but his 9-11 record stops him from being in the discussion of GOAT
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    They tried to give it to the donks Peyton just gave it back he's an overrated qb. He's good but his 9-11 record stops him from being in the discussion of GOAT
    I had heard that Montana is still the leader in post-season victories, but Brady has a chance to pass him.

The same holds true for Elway, regarding what you said about Manning being good, but not in the discussion for "greatest of all time".

I had heard that Montana is still the leader in post-season victories, but Brady has a chance to pass him.

The same holds true for Elway, regarding what you said about Manning being good, but not in the discussion for "greatest of all time".
    IMO Elway is ahead of Manning on the list since Manning had far more to work with at WR no matter how much some of the media wants to try to pretend he did it alone. But Elway's not close to Montana either. Brady is close but until he passes Montana in rings he can't be number 1
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    IMO Elway is ahead of Manning on the list since Manning had far more to work with at WR no matter how much some of the media wants to try to pretend he did it alone. But Elway's not close to Montana either. Brady is close but until he passes Montana in rings he can't be number 1
    There is no contest when it comes to Montana. 4 and 0 in the Super Bowl. Debate over. Even if Brady does pass him he has lost twice.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    There is no contest when it comes to Montana. 4 and 0 in the Super Bowl. Debate over. Even if Brady does pass him he has lost twice.
    That's right & only Terry Bradshaw of Pittsburgh can challenge Montana in that area, as he was also 4-0.

That's right & only Terry Bradshaw of Pittsburgh can challenge Montana in that area, as he was also 4-0.
    Yessir. And terry Bradshaw won when defenses could literally try to kill you.

How bout them broncos lol feels like a win for the chiefs

I can't wait to hear all the back tracking on Monday on ESPN. Green Bay got beat the eff down and Peyton was playoff Peyton, man does he choke when it really counts. How does he do so well in the regular season and just lay eggs in the playoffs. You take away the two 100 yard returns and that game isn't close.

chumped

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    chumped

It looks like there are a lot of empty club level (middle) seats in this photo. How could that be?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast