Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chefs hire Dorsey

Default chefs hire Dorsey

It's official. Zero management experience. One and only job in NFL college scout.

How can you be disappointed with this? He was the one who built the Packers into what they are today. We had someone with "management" experience. His name? Scott Pioli, and how did that workout?

Yeah but he worked with Reid so there is chemistry and he is up for debate the best in evaluating talent in the league. I would think it keeps Bowe and Albert in town. Dorsey isn't staying he needs to be in a 4-3 unless of course they tell him we are gonna make the switch back.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    How can you be disappointed with this? He was the one who built the Packers into what they are today. We had someone with "management" experience. His name? Scott Pioli, and how did that workout?
    Pioli worked out about as well as someone wiping their behind with poison ivy.

They are doing the right thing getting rid of the politician (Pigoli) and getting a football man in place (Dorsey) to be the GM.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 01-13-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Pioli worked out about as well as someone wiping their behind with poison ivy.

They are doing the right thing getting rid of the politician (Pigoli) and getting a football man in place (Dorsey) to be the GM.
    I really didn't pay any mind to it but at the hotel i used to work two years ago Walter white would come in. I asked what he thought of pioli and he said that pioli really wasn't willing to help out the chiefs ambassadors kind of closed them off. As much as I wanted him to work he had way too much of an east coast mentality. Didn't understand Midwest values and the community turned on him. Dorsey will not make that mistake. It's a perfect fit. I would say Green Bay is very well attached to the community just like KC used to be and will agan. Excellent job Clark.

Default I don't care!

Yes he is not a Chief anymore, he will retire one. I love tony g. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I really didn't pay any mind to it but at the hotel i used to work two years ago Walter white would come in. I asked what he thought of pioli and he said that pioli really wasn't willing to help out the chiefs ambassadors kind of closed them off. As much as I wanted him to work he had way too much of an east coast mentality. Didn't understand Midwest values and the community turned on him. Dorsey will not make that mistake. It's a perfect fit. I would say Green Bay is very well attached to the community just like KC used to be and will agan. Excellent job Clark.
    I remember Walter White. He wore #88, played TE and in 1975, he made several big plays, including a long TD reception in the game at KC against the Raiders that sparked a 42-10 victory. Oakland had 2 very good Safeties in George Atkinson & Jack Tatum at that time, but White smoked them on that play.

I had heard the same thing about Pioli's bad treatment of former Chiefs players. Disgraceful. At least Carl Peterson never treated them that way, as far as I know. Often times, the former players were invited to accompany the team for road games and were allowed to be on the sidelines during Peterson's tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yes he is not a Chief anymore, he will retire one. I love tony g. Wow!

I am pulling for Atlanta as well. Good thing we got Javier Arenas.

Thanks fat Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I am pulling for Atlanta as well. Good thing we got Javier Arenas.

Thanks fat Scott.
    Made me laugh and my wife looked at me funny. Thanks. Nothing like a good smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    It's official. Zero management experience. One and only job in NFL college scout.

dont get it twisted reid is running this team. dorsey was brought in for his excellant scouting skills

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast