Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Daboll goes back "home"

Default Brian Daboll goes back "home"

The Patriots signed Brian Daboll back on the payroll.

NFL Playoffs 2013 -- Brian Daboll rejoins New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

Won't miss him at all
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Axe all patriot members of this franchise.

Good riddance.

He made the offense even worse than it was.

Glad that whole 2012 chapter is over with.

What does the patriots see in the guy? I dont think they would benfit at all with him. Tom Brady makes every coach look good. Even belichik (spelling) looks better though hes great at coaching. He can get almost any player to overachieve and knows how to play them at their stregnths and minimizes their weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    What does the patriots see in the guy? I dont think they would benfit at all with him. Tom Brady makes every coach look good. Even belichik (spelling) looks better though hes great at coaching. He can get almost any player to overachieve and knows how to play them at their stregnths and minimizes their weakness.
    None and I mean none of his staff have had success elsewhere. The dude is a genius in getting the most out of everyone. His football knowledge and the culture he creates is evident. His staff go out and soon realize its about the entire staff working together as a unit. Honestly I'm surprised bilicheck hasn't written a book on managing your staff. Straight brilliant. They have been contending since what 2001. And how many of his "tree" have had success anywhere except new engand . It almost makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    None and I mean none of his staff have had success elsewhere. The dude is a genius in getting the most out of everyone. His football knowledge and the culture he creates is evident. His staff go out and soon realize its about the entire staff working together as a unit. Honestly I'm surprised bilicheck hasn't written a book on managing your staff. Straight brilliant. They have been contending since what 2001. And how many of his "tree" have had success anywhere except new engand . It almost makes no sense.
    I don't get it. Whatever they're doing is unique and works in that place and in that place alone. I don't recall the Browns being a powerhouse when Belichek was there, and it's not like we hear a bunch of ex-patriots complaining about wiretaps, etc etc. In fact most of them seem very tight lipped about the organization as a whole. And KC found out the hard way, they trust NE and nobody else, period. It's understandable that they want to stick with what has been successful for them in NE, but Pioli & Co. took it to borderline paranoia. If it didn't come from NE or Cleveland it was like it never happened.

Glad he's gone. I hope he helps the pats as much as he helped us. A lot of it has to do with the Bellichek/Brady combo. Don't think they'd be near as good without Brady. And they're good at finding players who will perform under their system.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Glad he's gone. I hope he helps the pats as much as he helped us. A lot of it has to do with the Bellichek/Brady combo. Don't think they'd be near as good without Brady. And they're good at finding players who will perform under their system.
    Not true 11 and 5 with Matt Cassel. And I think Ryan Mallett is gonna be a pretty QB to boot. This much time belicheck would have seen something he doesn't like so rest assure Mallett is gonna be a good QB too. Until he retired we can count on New England being New England year in year out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast