Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Manti teo stock falling fast

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default Manti teo stock falling fast


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok i was against teo before... Now for you all screaming teo froom the roof top...sorry. But with the floor disapearing below him he will be a 3rd round pick id say just a guessestament. At that point i feel kc could have filled there qb spot, lt should be solved, wr i feel theyll fix in free agency, taking teos talent with this new found red tape in the 3rd would be another 1st rd talen we took in there third alot like justin houston. All beit different red tape

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't think he will make it past Chicagos pick. They need someone to take Urlacher position as he's getting older. Just my opinion.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description
    Huh??
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description
    Wow, racist?

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description
    Will he get his own episode on MTVs Catfish?

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,053
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 53

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It was suggested on the Ben Mallard Show last night that Teo "swings the other way", and he put out the girlfriend ruse to protect his draft stock. Who knows.
    SHUT IT

  8. #17
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Just glad we don't have to hear people touting him as top ten talent anymore. He is nothing more than 3rd round talent and will be nothing more than average in the NFL. He won't be a difference maker at that level.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,438
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 152

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Just glad we don't have to hear people touting him as top ten talent anymore. He is nothing more than 3rd round talent and will be nothing more than average in the NFL. He won't be a difference maker at that level.
    He is not a top ten, but I doubt he gets out of the first round. I disagree and think he can be a difference maker on defense (as much as defensive players can be difference makers with the way the league is going).

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He played big / fast and dominant through most of college, but so have MANY players that didn't translate to the NFL. In the one game where he opposed NFL level players he looked out-classed. That may have been a bad game, or it may be that he won't translate to the NFL. He is one guy where the Combine and Pro Day will have a HUGE effect on his draft status. If he runs a good 40, a solid shuttle and shows better than average strength he'll be a top 20 pick. If one or more of these areas appear weak or below expectations I could easily see him dropping to mid-2nd round.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,028
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    He played big / fast and dominant through most of college, but so have MANY players that didn't translate to the NFL. In the one game where he opposed NFL level players he looked out-classed. That may have been a bad game, or it may be that he won't translate to the NFL. He is one guy where the Combine and Pro Day will have a HUGE effect on his draft status. If he runs a good 40, a solid shuttle and shows better than average strength he'll be a top 20 pick. If one or more of these areas appear weak or below expectations I could easily see him dropping to mid-2nd round.
    There are also hundreds of NFL players that didn't look like NFL talent because of the lack of support around them in college but when put on an NFL team was able to produce. How much of that game was Alabama game planning to take him out, and overwhelming the rest of the defense with pure talent.

    There are always those types of questions about guys. It is a reason DJ fell to us. He didn't show up in the big game but dominated lower college team. He used his talent to to run around blockers instead of through them like he would have to in the NFL etc....

    If he falls to us in the Second. We would be stupid not to take him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Manti Te'o Lied about his "dead" Girlfriend
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
  2. Falling Down
    By moshak in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Falling in line.
    By honda522 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
  4. The sky may not be falling after all.
    By m0ef0e in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •