Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets intertaining revis island trade

Default Jets intertaining revis island trade

Jets might be shopping revis what you guys think? Revis flowers berry and lets sign byrd

Give email a 4th

I'd move mountains to get him on the Chiefs. He'll shut down half the field.

y'all, they're gonna want the moon... not mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    y'all, they're gonna want the moon... not mountains.
    I honestly would not have a problem giving up #1 overall to take a chance on a guy that has shut down the best WRs for the last 6 seasons. I realize he's coming off ACL surgery, but he's only 27 and probably has at least 4 more solid years ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I honestly would not have a problem giving up #1 overall to take a chance on a guy that has shut down the best WRs for the last 6 seasons. I realize he's coming off ACL surgery, but he's only 27 and probably has at least 4 more solid years ahead of him.
    No way I would give up the first pick for him like you say he has maybe 4 years left, what is his contract like? Coming off an ACL, yes that is better today than 15 years ago but still.

To swap 1sts, (Im assuming that is what you meant ryfo) would cost 1650 points according to the draft value chart. The 6th pick is worth 1600 points. That means for a straight swap, you are valuing Revis equivalent to the 6th pick in the first round.

I wouldnt value him that high. I would consider giving them our 2nd round pick, but I doubt they would take that.

I would rather swap picks for future 1st rounders, and other picks and then draft CB Milliner from Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    To swap 1sts, (Im assuming that is what you meant ryfo) would cost 1650 points according to the draft value chart. The 6th pick is worth 1600 points. That means for a straight swap, you are valuing Revis equivalent to the 6th pick in the first round.

I wouldnt value him that high. I would consider giving them our 2nd round pick, but I doubt they would take that.

I would rather swap picks for future 1st rounders, and other picks and then draft CB Milliner from Bama.
    I would trade the first straight up for him. Seriously. Just look how valuable Revis was to the Jets.

Guys like Revis don't come around but like every 10 years. He will seriously shut down a whole half of the field. Call me crazy, but I am 100% for getting Revis. He'll have more impact than any player we draft.

Yeah but that would kill our salary cap we are rebuilding not going for the gold in year one

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Are you insane? That would be boneheaded of the Chiefs to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast