Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Bowe Consider Staying?

Default Will Bowe Consider Staying?

If we don't tag D-Bowe, which comes in at around $10 million for the season, will the improved offensive coaching staff be enough for him to sign a long-term contract? Andy Reid will inevitably make this a pass-happy offense, and Dave Cully has an impressive resume with Reid in Philly. Do you guys think Bowe will recognize the potential awesomeness? Or is he done with KC no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what has breaston ever done while here to be consider a great #2 receiver .the guy has been horrible since coming to the chiefs. we need to keep d-bowe.
    Where did I say we didn't need to keep bowe? Breaston has NOT been horrible either.

Quote Originally Posted by FranciscoD'anconia View Post
    Reid learned his lesson with Asomougha. Getting a high priced DB who's best years are behind him is not something they're going to do.
    I think Asomouqha is more of a man to man corner and not a Zone coverage corner. (or was it the other way around) PHI and OAK played different coverages with the CBs. I wouldn't mind revis but the asking price is too high

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Where did I say we didn't need to keep bowe? Breaston has NOT been horrible either.
    I agree, Breaston has not been horrible. I think he has untapped potential and would be a mistake to let him go. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    i wasn't quoteing you.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I think we need to ask ourselves, was Bowe really worth 9.2 mil last year????

Sure we had a bad, actually horrible qb situation. But we had a very good run game. I remember Bowe playing very lazy lots of the time. Dropped a lot of balls. Is extremely arigant. He is far from a top 10 reciever in my opinion.

I agree, our new qb needs someone better then baldwin or breaston to throw at but Bowe is not a 10 mil dollar WR.
    i was talking about this

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i wasn't quoteing you.
    Actually, you did quote me in your reply so why would I not think you are speaking directly to me?

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I think we need to ask ourselves, was Bowe really worth 9.2 mil last year????

Sure we had a bad, actually horrible qb situation. But we had a very good run game. I remember Bowe playing very lazy lots of the time. Dropped a lot of balls. Is extremely arigant. He is far from a top 10 reciever in my opinion.

I agree, our new qb needs someone better then baldwin or breaston to throw at but Bowe is not a 10 mil dollar WR.
    Not sure I know the answer to that question, but there seems to be a lot of teams that think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Not sure I know the answer to that question, but there seems to be a lot of teams that think he is.
    Good point, and if we're going to let him go than we need to get value for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123