Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Bowe Consider Staying?

Default Will Bowe Consider Staying?

If we don't tag D-Bowe, which comes in at around $10 million for the season, will the improved offensive coaching staff be enough for him to sign a long-term contract? Andy Reid will inevitably make this a pass-happy offense, and Dave Cully has an impressive resume with Reid in Philly. Do you guys think Bowe will recognize the potential awesomeness? Or is he done with KC no matter what?

I think we need to ask ourselves, was Bowe really worth 9.2 mil last year????

Sure we had a bad, actually horrible qb situation. But we had a very good run game. I remember Bowe playing very lazy lots of the time. Dropped a lot of balls. Is extremely arigant. He is far from a top 10 reciever in my opinion.

I agree, our new qb needs someone better then baldwin or breaston to throw at but Bowe is not a 10 mil dollar WR.

We have an offensive minded coach he's not gonna go after the highest paid defensive player in the history of the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I think we need to ask ourselves, was Bowe really worth 9.2 mil last year????

Sure we had a bad, actually horrible qb situation. But we had a very good run game. I remember Bowe playing very lazy lots of the time. Dropped a lot of balls. Is extremely arigant. He is far from a top 10 reciever in my opinion.

I agree, our new qb needs someone better then baldwin or breaston to throw at but Bowe is not a 10 mil dollar WR.
    And look what we did as soon as he was out for the year. We got even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

Certainly we got worse. No one here or anywhere says he hurts the team. The man is very talented, but hes lazy and very inconsitant. He continually runs lazy slow routes when he is not the intended reciever. I would like to sign him, but not for over 37.5 mil 5 year, even that is overpaying. But we have needs, that include wr.

I do believe he would start playing better and more into the game with a new qb. It was very obvious he and Cassel, or Quinn didnt have any kind of rythm.

Can you tell just why Breaston did not play after Bowie was out for the year? He is a good receiver but was not even active, now if that continues this year that means something happened to him mentally or physically.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Can you tell just why Breaston did not play after Bowie was out for the year? He is a good receiver but was not even active, now if that continues this year that means something happened to him mentally or physically.
    At this point, I feel Pioli just didn't like him and didn't want him playing. I really hope we keep Breaston because he is a great #2 WR.

At this point, I feel Pioli just didn't like him and didn't want him playing. I really hope we keep Breaston because he is a great #2 WR.
    X2! With a little more development, I think, he could slide into that number one spot.

If Breaston is our #1 receiver starting next year, we're doomed. That's nonsense, and there's no way Reid would let it happen.

what has breaston ever done while here to be consider a great #2 receiver .the guy has been horrible since coming to the chiefs. we need to keep d-bowe.

2011 stats for Breaston Rec 61 yards 785 Avg 12.9 TD 2. Not great but not that bad only went to 7 rec for 74 yards this year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast