Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Bowe Consider Staying?

Default Will Bowe Consider Staying?

If we don't tag D-Bowe, which comes in at around $10 million for the season, will the improved offensive coaching staff be enough for him to sign a long-term contract? Andy Reid will inevitably make this a pass-happy offense, and Dave Cully has an impressive resume with Reid in Philly. Do you guys think Bowe will recognize the potential awesomeness? Or is he done with KC no matter what?

And an important side-question: Do you want him back?

yes and yes

I would definitely want him back. Unless John Dorsey has plans to go after Jennings. It is highly speculated that he will not be back in green bay. I feel Jennings is the better all around receiver, but to Bowes' defense he has had a pretty atrocious offense around him.

It worries me that whom ever comes in at QB will have the likes of Breaston and Baldwin to start for them. that will be tough. If Baldwin doesn't learn to run a route and get a little separation I would label him a bust. he just looks so clunky getting in and out of his cuts.

I think that Bowe and Jennings will arguably be the best FA WRs available. and in a pass happy league, and given our QB situation or lack thereof, you can't blame them for testing the market. Money is the only way this deal gets done.

Free-agent WR Greg Jennings selling Green Bay house - NFL.com

there is the obvious green bay connection.

Why not both? Jennings and Bowe.

Keep in mind, Jennings has problems staying healthy now so just swapping them out isn't an option.

That's right. Jennings wouldn't play the same role in this team that Bowe does. We really need Baldwin to step into that role, but it seems pretty damn obvious that he can't deal with press coverage. Reid's gotta have good WRs, right? He's totally going to base the offense around them, so picking up Jennings and still retaining Bowe would be awesome. I just don't know if we're willing to spend that kind of money. Would you rather start the year with Jennings and Bowe, or Jennings and Revis?

i still believe under the right coach and system bowe. baldwin. breaston could be one of the top[ receiving trio's in the league.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by dl89 View Post
    That's right. Jennings wouldn't play the same role in this team that Bowe does. We really need Baldwin to step into that role, but it seems pretty damn obvious that he can't deal with press coverage. Reid's gotta have good WRs, right? He's totally going to base the offense around them, so picking up Jennings and still retaining Bowe would be awesome. I just don't know if we're willing to spend that kind of money. Would you rather start the year with Jennings and Bowe, or Jennings and Revis?
    Revis? Really? Speculated he would want around 16M Per and is coming off of a messed up knee... no thanks.

I'm sure he will consider it and I would welcome it. Is it absolutely crucial that he stay?...That maybe the real question.

Reid learned his lesson with Asomougha. Getting a high priced DB who's best years are behind him is not something they're going to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast