Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Forum Update

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default Forum Update


    0 Not allowed!
    Hi guys,

    I will be updating the forum software today. There will be periods of time where the forum may be down or look differently. I will be working as fast as possible to get us back up and running.

    Thanks for your patience.


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It looks like the software has updated properly. Now it's time to give it a "Chiefs" feel.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Okay, it looks real clean, just have to get used to where the buttons are.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I need a volunteer to test Facebook connectivity for me.
    First thing you'll want to do is click on the Facebook connect button at the top of the screen. Secondly, reply to any post here on chiefscrowd but check the box that's says post to Facebook before submitting. Press submit and then let me know if you're poss was added to you're Facebook timeline.

    Thanks in advance for your help.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I need a volunteer to test Facebook connectivity for me.
    First thing you'll want to do is click on the Facebook connect button at the top of the screen. Secondly, reply to any post here on chiefscrowd but check the box that's says post to Facebook before submitting. Press submit and then let me know if you're poss was added to you're Facebook timeline.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Works like a Charm Coach! Although we seem to be missing the link taking us to the unread threads.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, I may have spoke too soon. I checked my fb timeline and it didn't seem to have posted.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    this is the ugraded 4.2.0 Vbulletin version. posting is different. nothing i haven't seen on other forums. the forum icons are missing. i just get a blank box with an X. also would like more skins. this is to bright. smileys are a bit small.
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    this is the ugraded 4.2.0 Vbulletin version. posting is different. nothing i haven't seen on other forums. the forum icons are missing. i just get a blank box with an X. also would like more skins. this is to bright. smileys are a bit small.
    I have made the page a little less bright and removed some of the broken forum icons/images.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well, I may have spoke too soon. I checked my fb timeline and it didn't seem to have posted.
    Please try this again. It should be working now.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Please try this again. It should be working now.
    Test 1, 2, 3!!!


Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some BS off a redskins forum.
    By bigpoppachief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 03:25 PM
  2. First time on this forum
    By chiefsrule in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:07 PM
  3. Fan Forum
    By dale6734 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •