Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: Forum Update

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default Forum Update


    0 Not allowed!
    Hi guys,

    I will be updating the forum software today. There will be periods of time where the forum may be down or look differently. I will be working as fast as possible to get us back up and running.

    Thanks for your patience.


  2. #31
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Something else I've noticed trying out the menu buttons a crossed the top of the home page is that the "Chiefs Apparel" and "Team Info" sub menu links all take the user away from the site within the same browser tab. It would be better to have these URLs open up in either a different window or within a new tab on the same browser window. This way your not directing users completely away from the "Crowd".
    I agree, but this wasn't an option on the stock version of the software. I will need to mod it at some point.


  3. #32
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Tried the fb ap again after seeing the fb button at the upper left hand corner again and clicking on it to restart the process. Still not working.
    Will you give it another shot?


  4. #33
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Will you give it another shot?
    I'd be happy to bud! Testing...1,2,3..... :)


  5. #34
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sorry Coach, there is no joy in Mudville.


  6. #35
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I agree, but this wasn't an option on the stock version of the software. I will need to mod it at some point.
    Ahhh, Gotcha. Well, some education for those who may not know might be in order here. If folks don't want to navigate completely away from the "Crowd" then, most usually, if they "right click" on the tab or link then a drop down menu will appear and give you the option to open the desired web page in either a new tab or a different window.


  7. #36
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Something else I've noticed trying out the menu buttons a crossed the top of the home page is that the "Chiefs Apparel" and "Team Info" sub menu links all take the user away from the site within the same browser tab. It would be better to have these URLs open up in either a different window or within a new tab on the same browser window. This way your not directing users completely away from the "Crowd".
    This should be fixed now.


  8. #37
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This should be fixed now.
    I tried it in FF, IE9, and Chrome and it still is taking me away from the site within the same browser window.


  9. #38
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I tried it in FF, IE9, and Chrome and it still is taking me away from the site within the same browser window.
    try clearing cache maybe... It's working for me in safari and ff. haven't tried ie. are you talking about the link at the top of the page that says chiefs team information?


  10. #39
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    try clearing cache maybe... It's working for me in safari and ff. haven't tried ie. are you talking about the link at the top of the page that says chiefs team information?
    Yeah, that's the one. I'll try clearing out the cache and see if that works.


  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Actually I was speaking of the Team Info tab on the "Home" page. But, yeah, the Team Information link works great.


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some BS off a redskins forum.
    By bigpoppachief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:25 PM
  2. First time on this forum
    By chiefsrule in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Fan Forum
    By dale6734 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 02:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •