Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83

Thread: Forum Update

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default Forum Update


    0 Not allowed!
    Hi guys,

    I will be updating the forum software today. There will be periods of time where the forum may be down or look differently. I will be working as fast as possible to get us back up and running.

    Thanks for your patience.


  2. #41
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I got so used to having to scroll to the top of the page to get to the New Posts button I have to continually remind myself NOT to do it now that we have the button in a more logical spot.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I got so used to having to scroll to the top of the page to get to the New Posts button I have to continually remind myself NOT to do it now that we have the button in a more logical spot.


  4. #43
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I got so used to having to scroll to the top of the page to get to the New Posts button I have to continually remind myself NOT to do it now that we have the button in a more logical spot.
    funny, I find myself doing the same thing. Such an easy change, and a great change. Can't believe it has to be a mod.


  5. #44
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Just something else I've noticed which is not a big deal at all in anyway shape or form, in fact it is probably the very last thing on the list of priorities here. On the home page the arrowhead favicon does appear, however, when you navigate to the forums page the favicon changes to the V-Bulletin favicon. I'm probably the only one that would have noticed this and it does not in anyway bother me.


  6. #45
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i don't even know what a favicon is !!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i don't even know what a favicon is !!!


    It's that little icon that appears on the browser tab located at the top of the window.


  8. #47
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Just something else I've noticed which is not a big deal at all in anyway shape or form, in fact it is probably the very last thing on the list of priorities here. On the home page the arrowhead favicon does appear, however, when you navigate to the forums page the favicon changes to the V-Bulletin favicon. I'm probably the only one that would have noticed this and it does not in anyway bother me.
    I thought I had already fixed this, but apparently not. It should be fixed now. clear your cache and try again.


  9. #48
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I thought I had already fixed this, but apparently not. It should be fixed now. clear your cache and try again.
    All fixed!


  10. #49
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Looks really good Coach!

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Aussie!


Similar Threads

  1. Some BS off a redskins forum.
    By bigpoppachief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:25 PM
  2. First time on this forum
    By chiefsrule in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Fan Forum
    By dale6734 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 02:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •