Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Update

Default Forum Update

Hi guys,

I will be updating the forum software today. There will be periods of time where the forum may be down or look differently. I will be working as fast as possible to get us back up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

It looks like the software has updated properly. Now it's time to give it a "Chiefs" feel.

Okay, it looks real clean, just have to get used to where the buttons are.

I need a volunteer to test Facebook connectivity for me.
    First thing you'll want to do is click on the Facebook connect button at the top of the screen. Secondly, reply to any post here on chiefscrowd but check the box that's says post to Facebook before submitting. Press submit and then let me know if you're poss was added to you're Facebook timeline.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I need a volunteer to test Facebook connectivity for me.
    First thing you'll want to do is click on the Facebook connect button at the top of the screen. Secondly, reply to any post here on chiefscrowd but check the box that's says post to Facebook before submitting. Press submit and then let me know if you're poss was added to you're Facebook timeline.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Works like a Charm Coach! Although we seem to be missing the link taking us to the unread threads.

Well, I may have spoke too soon. I checked my fb timeline and it didn't seem to have posted.

this is the ugraded 4.2.0 Vbulletin version. posting is different. nothing i haven't seen on other forums. the forum icons are missing. i just get a blank box with an X. also would like more skins. this is to bright. smileys are a bit small.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Looking good, Coach. I gotta ask- did you really choose to do this on the morning of Super Bowl Sunday? If not, who screwed you?

Quote Originally Posted by dl89 View Post
    Looking good, Coach. I gotta ask- did you really choose to do this on the morning of Super Bowl Sunday? If not, who screwed you?
    Made the change yesterday. I've been swamped with life so it got pushed back. In the last couple of months I updated the server, cms, and forum. It hasn't been done since 2004. It was way overdue. A larger percentage of the browsing nowadays is done via mobile. These new platforms are much more mobile friendly.

Thanks for eveyone's patience during the transition. I know there are links in different places, etc. But I think everyone will like this software much better after a few weeks.

vids go in different. but work
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast