Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tamba Hali defends Cassel on twitter

Default Tamba Hali defends Cassel on twitter

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91
    Matt Cassell haven't had a good quarterback coach since Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels. we know what he did when that chemistry was there.

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91
    Guyssss and Gallllsss we can't write everybody off like a piece of paper.

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91
    I believe in my boy. Model citizen, loves the game of football. Gives back to the community Just like everybody he wants a fair chance.

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91
    A line that will block for him relentlessly. When we had Will Shield, Willie Roaf, Brian waters, KC Weigman, TRENT GREEN WAS THE MAN.

Albert didn't seem to take offense to the line comment, which was the one I thought was a bit out there, so I guess the players are mostly ok with it.

I have zero issue with Matt truly competing for the job because I believe Dorsey will sign players that are going to be legit starters to compete. If he stays fine, if he goes that's fine too.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'd still like to hear Hali's view on why the team went 2 and 14 with 6 probowlers.

Matt Cassel will make $7mm next year under his current contract. I just can't see the chiefs paying him that kind of money to be a backup.
    So tell me is he our starter next year? I'd bet a tidy sum that Cassel won't be our week 1 starter. Matt Cassel should be putting his house on the market now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Matt Cassel will make $7mm next year under his current contract. I just can't see the chiefs paying him that kind of money to be a backup.
    So tell me is he our starter next year? I'd bet a tidy sum that Cassel won't be our week 1 starter. Matt Cassel should be putting his house on the market now.....
    It will be interesting to see when the market opens for business what happens to him, for the right price he wouldn't be the worst option for a back up. It's probably way too early still to have that discussion though given all the changes at One Arrowhead Drive.

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91 Alex Smith from the media viewpoint was an average QB. Then Coach Harbaugh took over and we've seen what they have done in two years.

I think matt will restructure his deal to make it more affordable to bring in competition for him. And i actually think he's our week 1 starter.

Uhhh terrible coaching without a doubt the worst in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    After listening to Reid on Jim Rome he really defended Matt Cassel. He quoted the revolving door of offensive play books and how well he did when someone credible coached.

He's sticking up for his team-mate. But I doubt he honestly believes CAssel's the answer at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    He's sticking up for his team-mate. But I doubt he honestly believes CAssel's the answer at QB.
    Quote of the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast