Thread: Ogletree Failed Drug Test and now DUI. Nice 3rd round pick?

Default Ogletree Failed Drug Test and now DUI. Nice 3rd round pick?

The Chiefs have a need at ILB next to D.J. Off the field drama could see Ogletree fall from mid-late first round to mid-late 2nd or even the 3rd. Follow that pick up with Lattimore and Mathieu and the Chiefs could find themselves holding a handful of 1st round talents after 5 rounds.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/sto...r-arrested-dui

Anything certainly is possible. Time will tell.

Sounds like the Justin Houston Story, part two. I would love to see him here under the tutelage of Gary Gibbs. Houston, Ogletree, DJ, Hali would be a killer LB corps.

Id take a mid 2nd or later flier on him. Although using Houston as an example, he ONLY failed a drug test and got dropped down by a round or so. With the drug test AND the DUI, I wouldnt be surprised to see him fall farther because some GMs just wouldnt want that risk of him ending up suspended for an extended period.

This makes me want to trade down from the #1 even more. I feel like this draft is going to have a lot of "busts" in the top 10 of the first round (and by busts I mean guys who play their positions very well, but arent going to turn their team around ... therefore busts in the eyes of fans who demand gamechangers with top 10 picks). But the 2nd/3rd rounds will have a lot of nearly equally as talented players at a lot of positions available.

Agree