Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raider fan here

Smile Raider fan here

Whats up chiefs fans, Raider fan here. Just looking forward to the upcoming game this sunday as i'm anticipating a very close one. The Chiefs seem to be on a roll, congratz to TG btw. And the Raiders are hungry for our first win in the AFC west in quite some time.

Things that scare me are Jared Allen going up against Barry Sims our LT, and Larry Johnson going up against our very weak run defense.

Guys you should be looking out for are Thomas Howard and Kirk Morrison, our LB's that have been lighting it up in the pass game, and also look for Lamont Jordan and the Raiders run game to get going, with Dominic Rhodes possibly getting in on his first carries of the year.

It would be cool to get some input from you guys on who to look out for on the chiefs this weekend, and heres to a great game.

:footballhelmet:

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Damn!!! I was hoping to get to ban someone. Lol.

It is a rarity to hear from a Raiders fan with even a touch of class. Welcome aboard.

Two things that I would like to add to the "look out for" list. Even though the entire league is aware of what T-Gonz can do to them, he seems to go ahead and do it anyway. I'm not sure if people were thinking that he had lost a step, or what. Also, Priest Holmes used to haunt the Raiders frequently. If he is to get any playing time, Raiders fans could wind-up with a familiar chill running down their collective spine.

All in all, I expect a very tough game. I picked the Chiefs, but wouldn't be amazed if the Raiders won this game. They have been playing pretty good football and the Chiefs have been enigmatic in offense.

Forgive me, but I am unable to wish your team luck this week. But the following week, I will be glad to.
    Yeah there are some Raider fans out there that bring shame to the team. Seems like there are some for every team though, probly because its easy to be an internet tough guy.

thanks for the input, i liked Priest a lot when he was playing even tho he was on a rival. i hope he doesnt get many carries :wink:

Don't worry its ok about the luck, i only wished you enough luck for a score of Raiders 24 Chiefs 22 :sign0089:

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    hey oakland raiderss whats your take on the game? who's gonna win and well....why...
    I really hope the Raiders win but we've been terrible stopping the run and i know thats something the Chefs are gonna really get after. On the other hand, we've been really good running the ball with the exception of last sunday when we didn't do anything well. So i think if the Raiders get the ball going on the ground, get an early lead, and win the TOP battle then we can pull it out because you will be forced to throw it more and it might help out our D. But i guess thats always what you wanna do lol. Basically i think the Raiders will pull out a close one at home, but i would not be surprised at all if KC won because they've definitely been playing well.

:character0007:

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaiderss View Post
    Whats up chiefs fans, Raider fan here. Just looking forward to the upcoming game this sunday as i'm anticipating a very close one. The Chiefs seem to be on a roll, congratz to TG btw. And the Raiders are hungry for our first win in the AFC west in quite some time.

Things that scare me are Jared Allen going up against Barry Sims our LT, and Larry Johnson going up against our very weak run defense.

Guys you should be looking out for are Thomas Howard and Kirk Morrison, our LB's that have been lighting it up in the pass game, and also look for Lamont Jordan and the Raiders run game to get going, with Dominic Rhodes possibly getting in on his first carries of the year.

It would be cool to get some input from you guys on who to look out for on the chiefs this weekend, and heres to a great game.

:footballhelmet:
    Welcome aboard the "Crowd", and even though your a Raiders fan just go right ahead and make yourself at home. From the sound of your first post you are a class individual.

I think it will be interesting to see how Bowe is able to handle the Raider defensive secondary. What kind of pass defense does the Raiders have this year? It will be interesting to see how they fair against our swiss cheese "O" line. I, also, expect a close game; you can always throw the stats out the window when these two teams hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Welcome aboard the "Crowd", and even though your a Raiders fan just go right ahead and make yourself at home. From the sound of your first post you are a class individual.

I think it will be interesting to see how Bowe is able to handle the Raider defensive secondary. What kind of pass defense does the Raiders have this year? It will be interesting to see how they fair against our swiss cheese "O" line. I, also, expect a close game; you can always throw the stats out the window when these two teams hook up.
    faders 13th against the pass, 212.2 yards allowed per game.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Yeah there are some Raider fans out there that bring shame to the team. Seems like there are some for every team though, probly because its easy to be an internet tough guy.

thanks for the input, i liked Priest a lot when he was playing even tho he was on a rival. i hope he doesnt get many carries :wink:

Don't worry its ok about the luck, i only wished you enough luck for a score of Raiders 24 Chiefs 22 :sign0089:
    It'll be more of 21 - 7 chiefs... my brother has a heart problem.... and the raiders always get him upset ;) You are pretty generous, almost made me rethink my raiderhater stance, but never mine.

Sure is!! GO CHIEFS!! ...and Welcome to the crowd!! Hope to see you posting after the game (long term, hang out and stay a while!) but don't touch the beer in the fridge...That's mine ...and there are 6 for Sling and HH. And a few for anaeelbackwards and on for.....just don't touch the beer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Sure is!! GO CHIEFS!! ...and Welcome to the crowd!! Hope to see you posting after the game (long term, hang out and stay a while!) but don't touch the beer in the fridge...That's mine ...and there are 6 for Sling and HH. And a few for anaeelbackwards and on for.....just don't touch the beer!!
    I heard that Canada has a bear trap installed in front of the Budweiser, and it will only snap closed when a raider fan tries to grab a beer.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I heard that Canada has a bear trap installed in front of the Budweiser, and it will only snap closed when a raider fan tries to grab a beer.

Or anybody else who tries to grab one really!!

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    no matter the players, the coaches, the record

its still chiefs/raiders baby!

its always a good close down to the nitty gritty game...

daunte culpepper is doin pretty good though

raider-hater to the fullest!
    It's going to be a good game. I don't care if we win by 1 point, I just want to snap this losing streak against the AFC West!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    It's going to be a good game. I don't care if we win by 1 point, I just want to snap this losing streak against the AFC West!
    I hope you do....against the donkeys!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast