Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's who Alex Smith is

Default Here's who Alex Smith is

Only two guys in the last 5 years have thrown fewer than 12 INTs, been sacked more than 40 times, have a completion % over 61%, have yards per attempt < 7.2...See the below image.

There's more:

@BIlluminati100
    @TheFilmRoom Alex Smith's career record when the opponent scores at least 24 points: 2-27-1

Oh yeah, Alex Smith has 3 games (80 total) where he has thrown for > 300 yards.

This franchise is so doomed. Retread QB after retread QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would be interested in seeing what the W/L record for all other QBs in the league are after their team has given up 24 points.

Joe Flacco is 14-12.

Get over it, either roll with what the HC and GM do or move on, your crystal ball is no better than theirs in spite of what you think. No use crying before the off season is even really underway and players have not even reported to training camp. No matter how you feel, you are not going to change the management minds, they are going to do what they want to do, you can either live with it or move on to something else. I personally hope all you gloom and doom guys are dead wrong just because I want to see our team win, but if you are not wrong and we suck again the sun will come up every morning and it is not the end of the world.

Just maybe they are trying to get by next year until they can get a QB that suits your needs or maybe they will never get that. But at least they got a #1 pick QB like some people wanted, maybe they don't think any of QB in this draft are any better than him only time will tell.

I am not happy with what they gave up, if they did in fact give up the 2nd round pick plus, but I heard they had to beat what AZ offered.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Get over it, either roll with what the HC and GM do or move on, your crystal ball is no better than theirs in spite of what you think. No use crying before the off season is even really underway and players have not even reported to training camp. No matter how you feel, you are not going to change the management minds, they are going to do what they want to do, you can either live with it or move on to something else. I personally hope all you gloom and doom guys are dead wrong just because I want to see our team win, but if you are not wrong and we suck again the sun will come up every morning and it is not the end of the world.

Just maybe they are trying to get by next year until they can get a QB that suits your needs or maybe they will never get that. But at least they got a #1 pick QB like some people wanted, maybe they don't think any of QB in this draft are any better than him only time will tell.

I am not happy with what they gave up, if they did in fact give up the 2nd round pick plus, but I heard they had to beat what AZ offered.

I have declared war on this organization before and I will do it again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Joe Flacco is 14-12.
    Hey, he's two wins better than losses, that's one.

Guys look on the bright side already have some faith Reid has success here with QB's and if you look at what Smith has done recently he has been a very good QB...with that said I don't like giving up that much but the Chiefs were stuck and to even remotely compete they needed a QB what the hell were they going to do go with Quinn all year and there is no QB in this draft to start this year or the next 3 for that matter.

So I will hold off on my judgement until they get going again this year...

I wish we could see CANsel play for the 49ers and see him go 12-4 just to prove CANex Smith didn't take the 49ers to the playoffs, the 49ers took CANex Smith to the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey, he's two wins better than losses, that's one.

No, even if he had a below .500 record in that category it would still show he is capable of winning high scoring games. Captain Checkdown is not capable of that. Sound familiar?

The Kansas City Chiefs are the only team in professional sports who are coming off a 2-14 record and have a "Win now" mentality.

The Kansas City Chiefs are the only team in professional sports who are coming off a 2-14 record and have a "Win now" mentality.
    UMMMMM I'm pretty sure every team has a win now mentality and since when is that a bad thing?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

No, even if he had a below .500 record in that category it would still show he is capable of winning high scoring games. Captain Checkdown is not capable of that. Sound familiar?
    My point is that I'm willing to bet that most QB's in the league don't have a stellar record against teams that have scored twenty-four or more points against them. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know but that's why I'm interested in knowing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast