Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dee Milliner in the first?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default Dee Milliner in the first?


    0 Not allowed!
    milliner-int-return-almondjpg-c9604a71b4bc3e38.jpg

    Now that Reid has chosen his QB and doubts that anyone will want our number one pick why not add Milliner to the glaring hole that has been since Carr exited for Dallas? I cant get behind bringing in Joekel when Albert is already here, I'd rather tag Albert this year and make sure his back truly is ready to hold up for the season. At best taking a LT is a money saving venture but adding a CB will make this team better.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    847
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Even with Alex I would still like to see us draft the best qb.

    My first choice would be to find a trade, and pick up a mid 1st round, draft the best available qb. and it should give us a much needed 2nd. At least another third.

    If a trade does not happen I would still like a qb with the 1st. Alex is not the answer, and we still need another qb. Smith would be a great mentor for a newbie.

    I would rather have Millliner and franchise Albert, I just cant see wasting a 1st on a position that we are pretty good at already when we have real needs in other spots. I know most would ask then why a qb when we have Alex? Reason, is Alex will not be a long term successful chiefs qb. But he is a great mentor.

    If Bowe does not sign something reasonable, let him walk......Was he really worth 9 plus mil last year? nope not even half that.......Without Bowe we would still be drafting 1st. And he certainly did not help us get more then 2 wins, now thats a fact....lol

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Even with Alex I would still like to see us draft the best qb.

    My first choice would be to find a trade, and pick up a mid 1st round, draft the best available qb. and it should give us a much needed 2nd. At least another third.

    If a trade does not happen I would still like a qb with the 1st. Alex is not the answer, and we still need another qb. Smith would be a great mentor for a newbie.

    I would rather have Millliner and franchise Albert, I just cant see wasting a 1st on a position that we are pretty good at already when we have real needs in other spots. I know most would ask then why a qb when we have Alex? Reason, is Alex will not be a long term successful chiefs qb. But he is a great mentor.

    If Bowe does not sign something reasonable, let him walk......Was he really worth 9 plus mil last year? nope not even half that.......Without Bowe we would still be drafting 1st. And he certainly did not help us get more then 2 wins, now thats a fact....lol
    ...Valid point, but who do we get to replace him.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    847
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Valid point, but who do we get to replace him.
    There are always decent wrs that are available in the fa, however many times they want too much money and are overpaid, also with a trade it would give us an extra pick and I would turn that into a wr. With out the trade we should still draft a wr in the thrid or fourth.

    With Alex's accuracy and his high short range completes we dont need a wr as bad as we do Tony G kind of TE.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    There are always decent wrs that are available in the fa, however many times they want too much money and are overpaid, also with a trade it would give us an extra pick and I would turn that into a wr. With out the trade we should still draft a wr in the thrid or fourth.

    With Alex's accuracy and his high short range completes we dont need a wr as bad as we do Tony G kind of TE.
    ...Wished we still had him, it's uncanny for someone to be in the league as long as he has and still be performing at a level as high.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Right now id be happy with tagging Albert and drafting Milliner instead of Joekciel. I like Ryan Swope and if he's there in the 3 rd I'd take him if Bowe signs or not. Even if Bowe does sign we are still thin at the wide receiver position.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Love to have the guy...but I'm sure the faiders will get him

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •