Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs bring in Donnie Avery

Default Chiefs bring in Donnie Avery

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chiefs-...3403--nfl.html

The Chiefs are not letting the grass grow under their feet, that is for sure.

Only saw one post that said Donnie Avery on it, and it was this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Dude I already posted this a hr ago. Check the sticky Free agency!!!!!!!!
    i like the fact that he started a new thread. that free agency sticky thread sucks imo stuff gets off topic .we dont want newer members being shined off buy not seeing certain topics have there own thread . as for the signing i like this move. probably the most out of all 4 signings . alex smith needs 3 things to be succesfull receiving weapons, running game, and an o-line.kudos on this signing.

Yeah i like seperate threads as well. If its all in one thread you have tk read the whole thing just to check news. I think having one thread for everything is pointless and time cosuming. I understand their logic but it doesnt work when you want to talk about one player but then it bounces around subjects.

The thing we're trying to avoid is multiple threads about the same topic. There's no reason to have a dozen, or more, threads about free agency, just trying to keep things streamlined.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The thing we're trying to avoid is multiple threads about the same topic. There's no reason to have a dozen, or more, threads about free agency, just trying to keep things streamlined.
    i have no problem merging the same threads that are about the same topic. i just dont like the idea of every single free agency signing being in the same thread. it makes the website look behind the 8 balll when it comes to news and topics.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i have no problem merging the same threads that are about the same topic. i just dont like the idea of every single free agency signing being in the same thread. it makes the website look behind the 8 balll when it comes to news and topics.
    I get that and your argument does have merit, but I give most people credit for being smart enough to figure out that the "stickied" thread regarding FA will contain the latest FA talk.

[ I get that and your argument does have merit, but I give most people credit for being smart enough to figure out that the "stickied" thread regarding FA will contain the latest FA talk. ][/QUOTE]

Your the dumb ***. We know free agency thread has al the news but you cant comprehend that we dont like that we have to read through the while thing to find all the news. Signing each player is not talking about the same topic. Signing avery and daunta are different people and positions so its a different subject. Maybe i dont care about daniels signing and i only want to talk about daunta robinson so i would go to that thread.

So look in the mirror before you go insult people when your the ding dong. If you dont know what a ding dong is look it up in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981
    Your the dumb ***. We know free agency thread has al the news but you cant comprehend that we dont like that we have to read through the while thing to find all the news. Signing each player is not talking about the same topic. Signing avery and daunta are different people and positions so its a different subject. Maybe i dont care about daniels signing and i only want to talk about daunta robinson so i would go to that thread.

So look in the mirror before you go insult people when your the ding dong. If you dont know what a ding dong is look it up in the dictionary.
    Where, exactly, did I insult anyone? I have been nothing but respectful, and when did it become bad policy to ask that all the FA talk be confined to a single thread? I do look in the mirror every single day and treat everyone here the way I would like to be treated, so I'm not entirely sure where the notion that I have been insulting has come from. So, I'll tell you what: start all FA threads you want, I'll not merge a single one of them. However, I will always ask that people post in an existing thread rather than starting a new one. I get that you don't want to wade through all the other FA news and that you want to pick and choose the FA topics in which to post and discuss opinions. I was merely trying to condense the FA discussion to a single thread so that folks wouldn't have to wade through multiple threads to discuss the multiple FA topics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast