Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cassel a vike

Default Cassel a vike

Christian Ponder is in line to be the Minnesota Vikings' starting quarterbacki as they enter the 2013 season. There's new company on the depth chart, however.

Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reported Thursday that the Vikings have agreed to terms on a contract with Matt Cassel. NFL.com's Albert Breer reported, per a source, that Cassel picked the Vikings over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...nesota-vikings

and thats' that
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I hope Cassel gets into a consistant offense, with a good OC, and does well. He's a good kid, needs a lot more work, but part of his problem was the stupidity we had in our coaching staffs and front office. I wish him well.
    ...THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I hope Cassel gets into a consistant offense, with a good OC, and does well. He's a good kid, needs a lot more work, but part of his problem was the stupidity we had in our coaching staffs and front office. I wish him well.
    Agreed. Hitting the nail on the head.

He went to one of my foes as I am also a big Pack fan as I had mentioned before and I wish him the best. Would be weird cheering him on if they go on a roll and he does well but I definitely will.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Kind of funny how quick he signed with another team. Many on here thought he would never playing the NFL again because he sucked so bad.

I think his agent was already looking because they all knew he was pretty much done here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12