Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs showing their hand

Default Chiefs showing their hand

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-trade-offers/

Chiefs will listen to Branden Albert trade offers. Must mean that Luke Joeckel is the pick.

This is suppose to be a pretty deep draft. If the Chiefs could get a bunch of picks from mid-first through the 2nd round, I think that will benefit the team the most. The Chiefs could probably flip Albert for a couple picks. I don't think a 2nd and a 4th or possibly even a 3rd is out of the question. I'd like to see the Chiefs flip #1 for 2 or 3 picks along with bringing in a couple picks for Albert for a total of 7 or so picks in the first 3 rounds:

2 3rd round picks
    2 picks for Albert
    3 picks for #1

Spend the first pick on a LT, replace Albert and the rest is gravy. ILB, WR, S, QB, DL, DB

Of course, being that there aren't too many holes on the team, the Chiefs could always just trade a few of those picks for additional picks in 2014 and go the New England route. They could end up being like the 49ers next year and be a playoff team with a ton of valuable picks to perhaps trade up for an impact player like Clowney or someone of that ilk that doesn't exist in this draft. Just a thought.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123