Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassel a vike

Default Cassel a vike

Christian Ponder is in line to be the Minnesota Vikings' starting quarterbacki as they enter the 2013 season. There's new company on the depth chart, however.

Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reported Thursday that the Vikings have agreed to terms on a contract with Matt Cassel. NFL.com's Albert Breer reported, per a source, that Cassel picked the Vikings over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...nesota-vikings

and thats' that
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I feel bad for adrian peterson. Ponder and cassel wheres the upside?

I hope Cassel gets into a consistant offense, with a good OC, and does well. He's a good kid, needs a lot more work, but part of his problem was the stupidity we had in our coaching staffs and front office. I wish him well.

Actually he will benifit the most from AP. Well maybe not we had charles and atleast he had bowe here. Vikings dont have nothing except AP now since they traded harvin away. If the they get Jennings from greenbay it would help him.

I wish the best fir him. He got screwed here.

57 mil aint exactly gettin screwed.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I hope Cassel gets into a consistant offense, with a good OC, and does well. He's a good kid, needs a lot more work, but part of his problem was the stupidity we had in our coaching staffs and front office. I wish him well.

Yessir. Outstanding leader and involved in the community. He's a good guy. Dealt a cra

Dealt a crappy hand. Good luck Matt. It didn't work out here but wish you well.

Good Luck Matt
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

bye I thought things would have been good here. That Pats season when Brady went down.. Still think "O"line
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast