Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Branden Albert drawing interest from Miami Dolphins

Default Branden Albert drawing interest from Miami Dolphins

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...et-cb-in-draft

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...miami-dolphins

If the Dolphins are willing to offer the 54th overall pick, the Chiefs should just take it and move on.

If we draft a LT and keep Albert, the rookie probably will play RT until he can beat Albert. Can be first snap or never.
    Reid has a proven vet LT, and will have a talented rookie but no pro experience. He wants to win now.

Something tells me that our FO won't pick a LT with his first. In a few hours we will know.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

If this isn't done before the draft the price should go up!!!!!@ I think Miami is playing games!!@ they want to roll the picks to next years draft@
    If it's next years ppicks I say 2 and a 3. Or a 1st!!!!@ screw Miami!!

Espn just said that Miami has stoped talks about Albert till after 1st rd picks are made!! Piss off Miami!!@ they think we will take less for Albert after drafting Fisher. Or they are trying to trade up to get LT. Once again were screwed!!!!

If they want to offer picks next year, I'd gladly take a 1st or a 2nd a 3rd and a late round pick.

I'd really like to see us screw Miami over! I've hated those damned fish for a long long time!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    The first question you say we are fine at LT and then in the 4th you say we need a LT. Are you talking about depth? I think Stephenson has shown he can be reliable in a back up position.

We do need a qb. Alex Smith is the perfect veteran to back up a franchise qb similar to what he was doing in SF.

To your qb point why do we need a LT when we have 20 other positions that need to be filled?
    It is simple you draft the best player available. Just as Dorsey said he would

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516