Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 521

Thread: Offical Draft day thread

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,164
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 476
    Given: 78

    Default Offical Draft day thread


    1 Not allowed!
    The draft is finally here. It's going to be a fun night to talk some football. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​BAN ROY


  2. #191
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,590
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    How did the Bills get that kind of compensation but the Raiders only got a 2nd round pick? #AlDavisLives
    LOL!

  3. #192
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    WHY? when NO ONE thinks he's worth it but you


    Some qbs that should be picked first are picked later in the draft. Some qbs that are drafted first should go later in the draft like Alex Smith.

  4. #193
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    There, the 1st QB picked was E.J. Manuel. Forget the Geno BS.

  5. #194
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,164
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 476
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Jarvis Jones to the Steelers DAMN wanted him oh well LOL
    ​BAN ROY


  6. #195
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,164
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 476
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Some qbs that should be picked first are picked later in the draft. Some qbs that are drafted first should go later in the draft like Alex Smith.
    DUDE get over it Stop bashing Alex for NO REASON THe fact is NFL Gms are saying you're wrong about your boy GET OVER THE QB THING
    ​BAN ROY


  7. #196
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,590
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Aaron Rodgers was in a similar situation. Trade up to get him!
    So was Brady Quinn ...

  8. #197
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was impressed periodically by Manuel... but he didn't take care of the ball at all and was kinda streaky. This class is so weak... and even that you can say plenty of negative things about each QB in the draft... but there are definitely positives for each guy as well.


    on a side note... how ballsy was it for him to show up to the draft?? he must've known something.

  9. #198
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I told you all, that Tyler Wilson was the QB that the Chiefs were said to be high on. If they pick a QB later in this draft, he's most likely going to be the guy.

  10. #199
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey Mathew can u please not ruin the draft for US? Obviously your seeing it before the delay or something.

  11. #200
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    DUDE get over it Stop bashing Alex for NO REASON THe fact is NFL Gms are saying you're wrong about your boy GET OVER THE QB THING

    Can I claim the right of being the first to tell him he was wrong? Why should the NFL GM's get all the credit??

Similar Threads

  1. Official Live Draft Discussion Thread
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. Offical end to the Chiefs Qb debate
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:49 PM
  3. **OFFICAL** Madden 10 Chiefs Crowd Online Franchise (Xbox)
    By doobs_05 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:20 PM
  4. Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!
    By Pro_Angler in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:40 PM
  5. ***Official Draft Day Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •