Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

I myself should really think my man I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting at work in a dead store and had nothing to do then come on here and can at least pass some time trying to talk some sense into him. I fail at it but at least it passes some time LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DOGGGGINNNNS!!!!! fellers twelve pages of useless jibber jabber! geno vs alex, ya just gotta wait ta see wha happens after the season gets a goin dont yer kno. just a like tryin to grade ole dorsy and reid with them thar fellers they done took yonder in the draft. how ya gonta kno iffin theys any good tills they be a gettin on that thar field and commence to bashin in to one t'other. lets jest all go to yar corners and come out fighten sometime in the fall, les say bout game 4 or 5, whad ya say?
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    But that's the whole point. He hijacks EVERY THREAD by voicing how horrible HE thinks Alex Smith is. It's not just this thread. "Differing view points" is one thing. pasting that view point and killing EVERY THREAD with it, is quite another.
    i 100% agree dilutes this website in a bad way

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I myself should really think my man I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting at work in a dead store and had nothing to do then come on here and can at least pass some time trying to talk some sense into him. I fail at it but at least it passes some time LOL

Haha same man, 90% of the time when I post I am at work.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    But that's the whole point. He hijacks EVERY THREAD by voicing how horrible HE thinks Alex Smith is. It's not just this thread. "Differing view points" is one thing. pasting that view point and killing EVERY THREAD with it, is quite another.

Lately I have only posted in 2 threads, this one which is about the quarterback position and the draft thread which I talked primarily about the draft. I had a couple of posts early in the thread about Smith/Geno but that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    MyManHali - I am new to this site and have spent the last 45 minutes or so reading your post. I have come to this conclusions: 1. If you are married, your wife is looking for a way out. 2. You have been at the same job for 10 years and can't understand why you aren't being promoted and complain about your boss and company non-stop. 3. When Jamaal Charles runs for 197 yds. you can't believe he didn't get 200 and go into an analysis on where the break downs were offensively. 4. You won the Missouri Lottery and received an after tax check of 3.8 million and spent weeks telling your family and perceived friends that you can't believe you didn't win it 3 weeks previous when it was over $10 million. 5. You think you have a friends that you hang with, but actually, most of them say, "MyManHali is coming over, crap!". My comment to you, "lighten up Francis".
    I repeat, MyManHali is the crazy uncle or cousin that every family has...

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    I repeat, MyManHali is the crazy uncle or cousin that every family has...

Who was right about the previous regime for the past 2 seasons when no one else wanted to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Who was right about the previous regime for the past 2 seasons when no one else wanted to hear it.
    What kind of fan takes pride in their teams failure. As suggested you will go to the ingore list after this. I am assuming by the ways things have not gone to your liking. You are predicting failure again with Reid. And while you are at it, the franchise is eternally doomed until they hire you. Just for the record, I was highly against Herm Edwards as HC, I even supported Hailey, and hated hiring Romeo knowing it was short term even if it was a success. I am not to found of retreading Reid now as historically being successful again is difficult, but it is what it is and instead of constantly trying to get people to form a mutiny against my team, my job or my country, you support it with hopes it succeeds or it already failed. If it does fail you then learn from those problems and fix it next time.

I have twice now cancelled my season tickets because I hated the direction the franchise was going and could not spend the time or money going. I did not renew again with Reid, but I refuse to take pride in being right when the team failed. I on the other hand can man up when I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DOGGGGINNNNS!!!!! fellers twelve pages of useless jibber jabber! geno vs alex, ya just gotta wait ta see wha happens after the season gets a goin dont yer kno. just a like tryin to grade ole dorsy and reid with them thar fellers they done took yonder in the draft. how ya gonta kno iffin theys any good tills they be a gettin on that thar field and commence to bashin in to one t'other. lets jest all go to yar corners and come out fighten sometime in the fall, les say bout game 4 or 5, whad ya say?
    You're that person all the local news media goes to in order to describe the tornado, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What kind of fan takes pride in their teams failure. As suggested you will go to the ingore list after this. I am assuming by the ways things have not gone to your liking. You are predicting failure again with Reid. And while you are at it, the franchise is eternally doomed until they hire you. Just for the record, I was highly against Herm Edwards as HC, I even supported Hailey, and hated hiring Romeo knowing it was short term even if it was a success. I am not to found of retreading Reid now as historically being successful again is difficult, but it is what it is and instead of constantly trying to get people to form a mutiny against my team, my job or my country, you support it with hopes it succeeds or it already failed. If it does fail you then learn from those problems and fix it next time.

I have twice now cancelled my season tickets because I hated the direction the franchise was going and could not spend the time or money going. I did not renew again with Reid, but I refuse to take pride in being right when the team failed. I on the other hand can man up when I was wrong.
    ...This, and rep!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast