Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

I enjoy MyMan's post. I don't see why we can't question Alex smith. Season starts, pretty sure everyone that's questioning him won't be rooting against him. I dis liked Cassel but i wasn't hoping he continue to suck. Alex has shown better stats the past 2 years but at the same time he has those first years that were bad. Doesn't matter what happens, he sucks his first game, someone will make a post of I told you so, he does good we'll see a post that says I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I enjoy MyMan's post. I don't see why we can't question Alex smith. Season starts, pretty sure everyone that's questioning him won't be rooting against him. I dis liked Cassel but i wasn't hoping he continue to suck. Alex has shown better stats the past 2 years but at the same time he has those first years that were bad. Doesn't matter what happens, he sucks his first game, someone will make a post of I told you so, he does good we'll see a post that says I told you so.
    Good point!

Also this really remind me when Tyler Thigpen came in and people were trying to make a case that he should come back and be our starter because he did better then Big Ben.......i have to admit even those we only won like 2-4 games that year, i had fun but that was probably because i was a bar with a lot of friends

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good point!
    And chiefscrowd blows up if he does average and we tie that game with Alex getting us to overtime but blowing it to win overtime

And chiefscrowd blows up if he does average and we tie that game with Alex getting us to overtime but blowing it to win overtime
    ...Hadn't thought of that scenario.

There's nothing wrong with Questioning Alex Smith. But Myman has gone WAY past that. There are threads that have nothing to do without the QB situation that he comes on bashing Alex Smith. Like last week a thread regarding Brandon Albert. There he was bashing Alex Smith. He claims that the questions he has asked have never been answered when they have such as why he didn't throw much well he had a good rb and they used him. He has never acknowledged that answer he just says it hasn't been answered. I have asked him to name one QB that played well under Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary he ignores that over and over again. It's one thing to have a discussion it's anther to do what he does. Making the same post over and over again. Going on and on about it. I myself have questioned Alex Smith I have stated that I think we paid to much for him. People disagreed with me on that. But the difference is I have gone on and on about it for months. I stated my opinion and let it go. That's why Myman gets the reaction he does. He has been acting like a spoiled child who didn't get his way (us drafting Geno) at some point you just have to let it go My man has failed to do so.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

saw it in another thread (was posted because they were talking about tebow gifs that were posted)

Peyton's INT against Baltimore was worse than throw.

For those of you that have had enough of MyManHali, you can easily ignore him by clicking this link.

Click here to ignore posts from MyManHali

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    For those of you that have had enough of MyManHali, you can easily ignore him by clicking this link.

Click here to ignore posts from MyManHali

And let him go on spewing miss truths and misrepresentations of what this forum ACTUALLY is?

Pass.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast