Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Questioning Alex Smith. But Myman has gone WAY past that. There are threads that have nothing to do without the QB situation that he comes on bashing Alex Smith. Like last week a thread regarding Brandon Albert. There he was bashing Alex Smith. He claims that the questions he has asked have never been answered when they have such as why he didn't throw much well he had a good rb and they used him. He has never acknowledged that answer he just says it hasn't been answered. I have asked him to name one QB that played well under Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary he ignores that over and over again. It's one thing to have a discussion it's anther to do what he does. Making the same post over and over again. Going on and on about it. I myself have questioned Alex Smith I have stated that I think we paid to much for him. People disagreed with me on that. But the difference is I have gone on and on about it for months. I stated my opinion and let it go. That's why Myman gets the reaction he does. He has been acting like a spoiled child who didn't get his way (us drafting Geno) at some point you just have to let it go My man has failed to do so.

Better yet name one of his stud WRs that Alex had on his "stacked" team.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What kind of fan takes pride in their teams failure. As suggested you will go to the ingore list after this. I am assuming by the ways things have not gone to your liking. You are predicting failure again with Reid. And while you are at it, the franchise is eternally doomed until they hire you. Just for the record, I was highly against Herm Edwards as HC, I even supported Hailey, and hated hiring Romeo knowing it was short term even if it was a success. I am not to found of retreading Reid now as historically being successful again is difficult, but it is what it is and instead of constantly trying to get people to form a mutiny against my team, my job or my country, you support it with hopes it succeeds or it already failed. If it does fail you then learn from those problems and fix it next time.

I have twice now cancelled my season tickets because I hated the direction the franchise was going and could not spend the time or money going. I did not renew again with Reid, but I refuse to take pride in being right when the team failed. I on the other hand can man up when I was wrong.
    I always support the team, the difference is I want what's best for the franchise. I am sick of the rinse, wash and repeat actions this franchise does with every new regime. Look at my posts when Reid and Dorsey were hired, I was thrilled! The sad thing is this regime is STARTING OFF EXACTLY like the last, the comparisons so far are beyond comprehension. The problem is we never learn from our mistakes, if we did there would be some type of change, there never is. I will man up when I am wrong, if Alex Smith comes here and is top 10 in ypg, rating and touchdowns I will leave the board forever. Sadly, I don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I enjoy MyMan's post. I don't see why we can't question Alex smith. Season starts, pretty sure everyone that's questioning him won't be rooting against him. I dis liked Cassel but i wasn't hoping he continue to suck. Alex has shown better stats the past 2 years but at the same time he has those first years that were bad. Doesn't matter what happens, he sucks his first game, someone will make a post of I told you so, he does good we'll see a post that says I told you so.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    For those of you that have had enough of MyManHali, you can easily ignore him by clicking this link.

Click here to ignore posts from MyManHali
    That would be tapping out.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I always support the team, the difference is I want what's best for the franchise. I am sick of the rinse, wash and repeat actions this franchise does with every new regime. Look at my posts when Reid and Dorsey were hired, I was thrilled! The sad thing is this regime is STARTING OFF EXACTLY like the last, the comparisons so far are beyond comprehension. The problem is we never learn from our mistakes, if we did there would be some type of change, there never is. I will man up when I am wrong, if Alex Smith comes here and is top 10 in ypg, rating and touchdowns I will leave the board forever. Sadly, I don't see that happening.
    When did Pioli trade for Alex Smith?

If you compare the QBs traded for just by the numbers sure they are very comparable. BUT you CAN'T IGNORE the situation they were in.

Cassel 1st year playing Bill Belchick coaching Randy Moss Wel Welker to throw to.
    Smith Mike Nolan coaching Arnaz Battle Brandon Lloyd to throw to.
    Tell me theres 1 qb out there who would prefer Smith's situation to Cassel's there

Cassel moved on to play in KC had Haily as coach D Bowe to throw to
    Smith got Mike Singletary as coach had Vernon Davis to throw to who Singletary sent off the field and went on a rant on how you cant win with him.

When Smith got a good head coach he did took a team farther then Matt Cassel ever did

THIS IS FAR From starting the same
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Smith did have Vernon Davis to throw to (pre and post being a stud).

We can all agree on this, at least our QB didn't cause the greatest thing to ever happen in the NFL (for all the wrong reasons)

When did Pioli trade for Alex Smith?

If you compare the QBs traded for just by the numbers sure they are very comparable. BUT you CAN'T IGNORE the situation they were in.

Cassel 1st year playing Bill Belchick coaching Randy Moss Wel Welker to throw to.
    Smith Mike Nolan coaching Arnaz Battle Brandon Lloyd to throw to.
    Tell me theres 1 qb out there who would prefer Smith's situation to Cassel's there

Cassel moved on to play in KC had Haily as coach D Bowe to throw to
    Smith got Mike Singletary as coach had Vernon Davis to throw to who Singletary sent off the field and went on a rant on how you cant win with him.

When Smith got a good head coach he did took a team farther then Matt Cassel ever did

THIS IS FAR From starting the same

This regime is similar to the last one, this is a previous post I made back in March.

• In 2009, we traded the 34th overall pick for a game manager QB with a limited skillset.

In 2013, we traded the 34th overall pick for a game manager QB with a limited skillset.

In 2009, we wasted the 3rd overall pick on a valueless postion.

In 2013, we're likely going to waste the only #1 overall pick we've ever had on a valueless position. (RT)

In 2009, we signed a bunch of "low-B" and "C" tier FA's while difference makers went to other teams.

In 2013, we've signed a bunch of "low-B" and "C" tier FA's and not a single difference maker.

I will admit that Alex Smith didn't have great coaching the pre-harbaugh days, but even with tremendous coaching with Harbaugh and a stacked team he still has huge question marks. No matter what coach his averages in ypg, attempts per game, qb sacks, 3rd down %, just absolutely awful. Never did he average better than 25th in third down percentage and his health is a concern. I have not felt good about this since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    This regime is similar to the last one, this is a previous post I made back in March.

• In 2009, we traded the 34th overall pick for a game manager QB with a limited skillset.

In 2013, we traded the 34th overall pick for a game manager QB with a limited skillset.

In 2009, we wasted the 3rd overall pick on a valueless postion.

In 2013, we're likely going to waste the only #1 overall pick we've ever had on a valueless position. (RT)

In 2009, we signed a bunch of "low-B" and "C" tier FA's while difference makers went to other teams.

In 2013, we've signed a bunch of "low-B" and "C" tier FA's and not a single difference maker.

Now you're saying o line is valueless LOL

Did you not see our o line last year at the end. 10 sacks in 2 games given up WE NEEDED O LINE HELP AND GOT IT. How is that valueless?

And getting b and c guys isn't always bad have you not seen the "dream team" Eagles? How about all the money Dallas spent in the uncapped year loading up on free agents. How did that work out for them?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Now you're saying o line is valueless LOL

Did you not see our o line last year at the end. 10 sacks in 2 games given up WE NEEDED O LINE HELP AND GOT IT. How is that valueless?

And getting b and c guys isn't always bad have you not seen the "dream team" Eagles? How about all the money Dallas spent in the uncapped year loading up on free agents. How did that work out for them?

If Albert stays it is. It's valueless because you are spending the number 1 pick in the ENTIRE draft on a right tackle. I believe we need interior line help, the tackle position is fine.

I'm not talking about loading your team with FA, but why not a difference maker here or there? The B and C FA didn't help us very much the past 4 seasons. I believe in building through the draft and it sounds like you and the rest of chiefs nation is as well, which is ironic considering most are for trading picks to get Alex Smith.