Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I will admit that Alex Smith didn't have great coaching the pre-harbaugh days, but even with tremendous coaching with Harbaugh and a stacked team he still has huge question marks. No matter what coach his averages in ypg, attempts per game, qb sacks, 3rd down %, just absolutely awful. Never did he average better than 25th in third down percentage and his health is a concern. I have not felt good about this since the start.
    The question has been asked My man what Stacked Recivers did he have? Michael crabtree Took some time to develop He was far from Stacked talent. The others wrs were Randy moss who is no where close to the talent he once was. Mario Manningham ok but Stacked talent ummmm that's a reach Delanie walker Really? Stacked? Kyle Williams is stacked?

You have made Collin kapernick out to be the one that saved them but when you look at there passing numbers Smith has the edge with the same talent. Even the yards per game that you go on and on about Looking at there QB numbers if you're going to talk about Kapernick being good QB numbers have Smith being better
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The question has been asked My man what Stacked Recivers did he have? Michael crabtree Took some time to develop He was far from Stacked talent. The others wrs were Randy moss who is no where close to the talent he once was. Mario Manningham ok but Stacked talent ummmm that's a reach Delanie walker Really? Stacked? Kyle Williams is stacked?

You have made Collin kapernick out to be the one that saved them but when you look at there passing numbers Smith has the edge with the same talent. Even the yards per game that you go on and on about Looking at there QB numbers if you're going to talk about Kapernick being good QB numbers have Smith being better

He had an elite TE, a good line, good core of WR and a top 5 running game. Top defense. What else do you want?

Kaepernick didn't have to throw, he could run the read option and turn a 5 yard play into a run for a td. His ypc was 6.5! He ran twice as much as Smith, just a far more dynamic quarterback.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 05-01-2013 at 11:49 PM.

If Albert stays it is. It's valueless because you are spending the number 1 pick in the ENTIRE draft on a right tackle. I believe we need interior line help, the tackle position is fine.

I'm not talking about loading your team with FA, but why not a difference maker here or there? The B and C FA didn't help us very much the past 4 seasons. I believe in building through the draft and it sounds like you and the rest of chiefs nation is as well, which is ironic considering most are for trading picks to get Alex Smith.
    UMMMMMM you do know that the starting RT from a year ago is gone right in Eric Winston? Thus creating a need at the Tackle spot. But ya Dorseys a real Dumba** for getting a replacement for someone who is no longer there. And the If Albert stays is a IF if he would leave and we didn't draft a OT we would be even more screwed.

I am for building through the draft. But this is not a team that needs to go into full rebuild there's alot of talent on the team. We got the best option at QB that was out there. Since this years QB class in the Draft was WEAK. We took the best option we could period.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

He had an elite TE, a good line, good core of WR and a top 5 running game. What else do you want?

Kaepernick didn't have to throw, he could run the read option and turn a 5 yard play into a run for a td. His ypc was 6.5! He ran twice as much as Smith, just a far more dynamic quarterback.

But why did he not have all the yards passing? Why didn't he throw for more TDs? Why did he hide behind the running?

This is fun LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

UMMMMMM you do know that the starting RT from a year ago is gone right in Eric Winston? Thus creating a need at the Tackle spot. But ya Dorseys a real Dumba** for getting a replacement for someone who is no longer there. And the If Albert stays is a IF if he would leave and we didn't draft a OT we would be even more screwed.

I am for building through the draft. But this is not a team that needs to go into full rebuild there's alot of talent on the team. We got the best option at QB that was out there. Since this years QB class in the Draft was WEAK. We took the best option we could period.

The argument was about value was it not? There is no value for a RT in the number 1 pick. Geoff Schwartz was signed to be our starting RT, he's only allowed four pressures in 84 pass blocks.

But why did he not have all the yards passing? Why didn't he throw for more TDs? Why did he hide behind the running?

This is fun LOL

Good question, I don't know why he didn't throw for more yards, had more passing attempts and tds. You think he would of if Harbaugh believed he was capable, the fact that he didn't should tell us something. It tells us he is a game manager.

The argument was about value was it not? There is no value for a RT in the number 1 pick. Geoff Schwartz was signed to be our starting RT, he's only allowed four pressures in 84 pass blocks.
    He was brought in for a job that doesn't mean that will be the way it ends up. Adding Depth to this oline was a must for this team. If they didn't we would have a huge problem like we did at the end of the last season. The purpose of the draft is to imporve your team. That's what we did. And did you not see how the Tackles were moving off the board on draft night? I would say that would show value.

And you're not one that should be talking value you wanted Geno at number 1
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Good question, I don't know why he didn't throw for more yards, had more passing attempts and tds. You think he would of if Harbaugh believed he was capable, the fact that he didn't should tell us something. It tells us he is a game manager.
    You do no I was talking about Kapernick there right. So he's a game manager now to?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

You do no I was talking about Kapernick there right. So he's a game manager now to?

I am not sure what makes Kaepernick a game manager to you. Kaepernick had 400 more yards more than Smith for the regular season and played in fewer games.

He was brought in for a job that doesn't mean that will be the way it ends up. Adding Depth to this oline was a must for this team. If they didn't we would have a huge problem like we did at the end of the last season. The purpose of the draft is to imporve your team. That's what we did. And did you not see how the Tackles were moving off the board on draft night? I would say that would show value.

And you're not one that should be talking value you wanted Geno at number 1

Post draft you do have a point about Geno. However, atleast the number 1 pick would of fulfilled the most important position on the team, the quarterback position, not a RT.