Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

So the faider forum booted you?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    When I am wrong about this team I will admit it, unfortunately for you I have been right about most things concerning this franchise, from Pioli, Crennel, Cassel, Hillis, Daboll and so on, even when no one else wanted to hear it.
    You have been very wrong about a lot of things. You complain about every single thing the Chiefs do so you can hang your hat on getting the mistakes right when they they come to fruition, but in situations where you are clearly wrong, your defense is the mere fact that you were so wrong that most of your opinions will never play out because they never got the opportunity to prove it. For weeks you have spouted out how much you hated the Alex Smith Trade and that Taking Geno Smith with the number one over all instead of a tackle was the only option that would make you happy. You pointed out time and time again how stupid it was to take the best player in the Draft if you already had a player in that position when the Chiefs have failed to draft a QB in years and Geno was that good. Your boy Smith got passed by every single team in the NFL. Now your are turning this into I am still not wrong, he just hasn't proved me right yet...

Seriously, My Man. You spend way to much time on this forum spreading negativety. To the point that having any discussion on this thread gets hijacked into some repetitive dead horse debate about how much you hate this team and eveything they do. It is comical to see you dodge the lack of Geno getting drafted with the exact same reasoning why people argued with you to why they wouldn't take Geno. He has proved nothing to show he can be an NFL QB. Now you are asking people to wait and watch until he can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Can we ban this troll yet?
    I understand your frustration, but MMH has not done anything, that I know of, that is ban worthy. Doubling down on a questionable, at best, point of view does not make one a troll. He has a right to an opinion that no one is obligated to agree with. There is an "ignore" feature. If enough people ignore him my guess is that he'll get tired of talking to himself, and if not than you are still not subjecting yourself to him.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-29-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    When I am wrong about this team I will admit it, unfortunately for you I have been right about most things concerning this franchise, from Pioli, Crennel, Cassel, Hillis, Daboll and so on, even when no one else wanted to hear it.
    I know your kind. You were right about things because the Chiefs went 2-14. You are the most negative person on this board, so when the Chiefs have a crummy season you will always be able to pound your chest. Congrats and welcome to life of misery. You will never be disappointed if you always expect the worse out of life. Unfortunately for you it many times is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I know your kind. You were right about things because the Chiefs went 2-14. You are the most negative person on this board, so when the Chiefs have a crummy season you will always be able to pound your chest. Congrats and welcome to life of misery. You will never be disappointed if you always expect the worse out of life. Unfortunately for you it many times is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Well said

I am very excited on where this team is going.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    An example of how mentally tough Geno Smith is ... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ack-on-friday/

He is taking his ball and going home.
    Apparently he is going to stay for the second round now.

MyMan was the one who called a 2012 season with a "at best 4 wins" and a majority of you gave him **** for it (might of got banned for it), and look what happen, 2-14. No one said "you were right". With Alex smith, some of you are looking at the glass half full and some are looking at it half empty. yes Alex had 1 and half good years in SF and yes he had 6 years of terrible football (WE WANT CARR!), So sorry if some people think alex won't pan out.

Now with Geno, I don't think you can say "eat crow" yet. Dude hasn't played a down of NFL football and only a select few teams need a QB, and the teams that do have other holes to fill. Russell Wilson went third round, but that makes him terrible. The only way I see people eating Crow is if Geno doesn't get a starting job after 3 years (because we have to give our QBs time, right guys?).

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    MyMan was the one who called a 2012 season with a "at best 4 wins" and a majority of you gave him **** for it (might of got banned for it), and look what happen, 2-14. No one said "you were right". With Alex smith, some of you are looking at the glass half full and some are looking at it half empty. yes Alex had 1 and half good years in SF and yes he had 6 years of terrible football (WE WANT CARR!), So sorry if some people think alex won't pan out.

Now with Geno, I don't think you can say "eat crow" yet. Dude hasn't played a down of NFL football and only a select few teams need a QB, and the teams that do have other holes to fill. Russell Wilson went third round, but that makes him terrible. The only way I see people eating Crow is if Geno doesn't get a starting job after 3 years (because we have to give our QBs time, right guys?).
    Like i said earlier My man you have to give credit he's been right about alot.

But the reason he should be eating crow is not that we know what Geno's going to do it's how he went on and on and on about how great he was at West Virgina. He pretty much said that we were stupid for not taking him with the number 1 pick overall. Well i guess then every gm is stupid then. It's clear the Geno wasn't nearly as good as My man claimied. Now My man after going on how we couldn't pass on Geno number 1 was blasting Reid and Dorsey for not knowing that he was going to be there in the 2nd round. No matter how you slice it My man was wrong here.

Geno could still play pretty good in the NFL. There is no doubt he could still be one hell of a player. NO ONE should judge him just yet.My man is correct there. But the problem is then he wants to go and judge Alex Smith before he's played one down as a Chief. You can't have it both ways. It's 100% unfair to judge Geno Smith. Likewise it's 100% unfair to judge the trade for Alex Smith and Alex Smith as a Chief.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I found it interesting that Austin went in the 1st round and Geno did not. Thought he would go 1st QB anyway.

I don't think anyone expected EJ Manuel to be the first QB to go.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast