Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I don't think anyone expected EJ Manuel to be the first QB to go.
    Yeah the Bills played that one the close to the vest. Smoke and mirrors for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I understand your frustration, but MMH has not done anything, l that I know of, that is ban worthy. Doubling down on a questionable, at best, point of view does not make one a troll. He has a right to an opinion that no one is obligated to agree with. There is an "ignore" feature. If enough people ignore him my guess is that he'll get tired of talking to himself, and if not than you are still not subjecting yourself to him.
    MyMan is the definition of a troll. He hijacks every thread with the same repetitive b.s. just to get a rise out of people. Threads about Albert, the draft, Andy Reid, mock drafts, etc turn into Geno debates because of him. He just trolls all the threads and throws some kind of Geno bomb wherever he can.

From "7 Ways to be a Troll":

1: Use mass quantities. The most extreme trolling often uses repetition. Intense trolling will repeatedly hit on something that will get a “…really…” response out of people. Usually, the more repetitious a trolling is, the more annoying it will be. Be sure to evaluate how much repetition is enough and how much is too much. Sometimes one hit is all it takes to appropriately troll.

2:
    Be anonymous. Create an identity aside from your real life identity when trolling, especially when trolling strangers.

3: Browse the forums or message board and see if there are any patterns of behavior. Trolling often utilizes repetition to be effective. See patterns of behavior and remember them because they may come in handy when planning your troll.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Like i said earlier My man you have to give credit he's been right about alot.

But the reason he should be eating crow is not that we know what Geno's going to do it's how he went on and on and on about how great he was at West Virgina. He pretty much said that we were stupid for not taking him with the number 1 pick overall. Well i guess then every gm is stupid then. It's clear the Geno wasn't nearly as good as My man claimied. Now My man after going on how we couldn't pass on Geno number 1 was blasting Reid and Dorsey for not knowing that he was going to be there in the 2nd round. No matter how you slice it My man was wrong here.

Geno could still play pretty good in the NFL. There is no doubt he could still be one hell of a player. NO ONE should judge him just yet.My man is correct there. But the problem is then he wants to go and judge Alex Smith before he's played one down as a Chief. You can't have it both ways. It's 100% unfair to judge Geno Smith. Likewise it's 100% unfair to judge the trade for Alex Smith and Alex Smith as a Chief.
    Some day, everyone will die. Some day the world will End. When that all happen please call me a prophet for getting it right. You throw enough Crap on the wall and some if it will stick. That is the Credit My Man gets. He is a poo tosser and when it does not stick, throws more poo to cover it up.

Fact of the matter, No one does know if Geno will be a star until he proves it. So far everyone is betting that his chances are lower than that of My Man Horton. Which by the way Horton is poo that didn't stick. Geno is the poo that covers that poo up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Some day, everyone will die. Some day the world will End. When that all happen please call me a prophet for getting it right. You throw enough Crap on the wall and some if it will stick. That is the Credit My Man gets. He is a poo tosser and when it does not stick, throws more poo to cover it up.

Fact of the matter, No one does know if Geno will be a star until he proves it. So far everyone is betting that his chances are lower than that of My Man Horton. Which by the way Horton is poo that didn't stick. Geno is the poo that covers that poo up.
    Moral of the story is: Too much poo stinks, that what me thinks.

To my fellow Chiefs fans, Especially MMH, TC, and Matthews:

Diversity is a great thing!

I've not posted a whole lot, but believe me I'm an avid fan and daily reader of all the new post, comments. The three I mentioned above all have some things in common, such as tons of true hard core chiefs, and individual player facts, Absolute diehard Chiefs fans, and last but not least a real passion for your own opinions. All of these are great traits to have. You guys make this site, for lazy, and/or too busy, people like myself, We rely on a lot of the chiefs related news from you. That is what makes this site so special, its people like you. Diversity is good for this site, Diversity is what made this country the best country this world has ever seen. Diversity is also what divides, and can destruct if we cant except it.

I have enjoyed this site, and will continue to enjoy it.

We have soooo many things to be excited about this coming season. I personally would rather have Geno Smith, or several other qbs, with the second round pick, and pay him 2 million a year and keep next years second round, then have Alex Smith, loose next years second round, and pay him 9 million. But all thats hind sight. Back when we made the trade no one would have predicted that, Geno would have still been here, and that Albert would have signed the FA tender. This change day to day.

Time and only time will tell us what kind of players that were drafted.

Chiefs will rise to the top again.

May the Chiefs be called "Daddy" by the rest of the AFC West!

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    To my fellow Chiefs fans, Especially MMH, TC, and Matthews:

Diversity is a great thing!

I've not posted a whole lot, but believe me I'm an avid fan and daily reader of all the new post, comments. The three I mentioned above all have some things in common, such as tons of true hard core chiefs, and individual player facts, Absolute diehard Chiefs fans, and last but not least a real passion for your own opinions. All of these are great traits to have. You guys make this site, for lazy, and/or too busy, people like myself, We rely on a lot of the chiefs related news from you. That is what makes this site so special, its people like you. Diversity is good for this site, Diversity is what made this country the best country this world has ever seen. Diversity is also what divides, and can destruct if we cant except it.

I have enjoyed this site, and will continue to enjoy it.

We have soooo many things to be excited about this coming season. I personally would rather have Geno Smith, or several other qbs, with the second round pick, and pay him 2 million a year and keep next years second round, then have Alex Smith, loose next years second round, and pay him 9 million. But all thats hind sight. Back when we made the trade no one would have predicted that, Geno would have still been here, and that Albert would have signed the FA tender. This change day to day.

Time and only time will tell us what kind of players that were drafted.

Chiefs will rise to the top again.

May the Chiefs be called "Daddy" by the rest of the AFC West!
    I agree 100%.

I probably have gone back and forth with MY man more then anyone on this site. I enjoy it mostly. It's good for the offseason to have someone like that around in some ways at least it gives us something to talk about. My man has been call a troll way to many times IMO. I have in the past defended him in this and I will again. My Man Hali isn't a troll IMO. He has his opinions and he has a right to them. Like it or not there's a logic behind his opinions mostly. He was right about last season before it happened. Give the devil his due. The Geno thing I don't think it was so much his message as much as how he went about it. If he had done what you did saying he prefered Geno to Alex there wouldn't be the fallout that there is. The reason he got the fallout he did is that he didn't let it rest. Even after the draft he has gone on and on about it. He can be frustrating in that at times yes but that in no way means he's just trolling. He will be back and he will disagree more with all of us. But that's the point of this forum to talk some CHIEFS FOOTBALL. We all have the right to disagree with each other. We also have the right to our opinions. And we have the right to chose how to express them as long as they are within the rules of this forum. You can chose to answer my man or you could chose to ignore him. That's up to you.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I know your kind. You were right about things because the Chiefs went 2-14. You are the most negative person on this board, so when the Chiefs have a crummy season you will always be able to pound your chest. Congrats and welcome to life of misery. You will never be disappointed if you always expect the worse out of life. Unfortunately for you it many times is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

All I want is to draft a qb and develop him. We have to realize that the teams that have won super bowls DRAFT QUARTERBACKS AND DEVELOP THEM. Now, we just traded 2 high draft picks for Alex Smith, another team's back up quarterback. This is a WIN NOW move.

Past super bowl winners:

Ravens-QB in first round

Giants- QB through the draft

Packers- QB first round

Saints- FA Drew Brees. If you can find me a FA that is a Drew Brees then I will be on board with you

Pitt- QB first round

Giants- First round

Colts- First round

Steelers- First round

This is not some weird coincidence. Teams need to take the risk either in the first or second round and try to draft and develop a quarterback. For the past 20 years or so we have acquired quarterbacks from other teams and it has not worked. We didn't trade Albert, we have no second round pick this year and no second or third round pick for next year which limits our ability to build through the draft, this is why I think the Alex Smith move is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    All I want is to draft a qb and develop him. We have to realize that the teams that have won super bowls DRAFT QUARTERBACKS AND DEVELOP THEM. Now, we just traded 2 high draft picks for Alex Smith, another team's back up quarterback. This is a WIN NOW move.

Past super bowl winners:

Ravens-QB in first round

Giants- QB through the draft

Packers- QB first round

Saints- FA Drew Brees. If you can find me a FA that is a Drew Brees then I will be on board with you

Pitt- QB first round

Giants- First round

Colts- First round

Steelers- First round

This is not some weird coincidence. Teams need to take the risk either in the first or second round and try to draft and develop a quarterback. For the past 20 years or so we have acquired quarterbacks from other teams and it has not worked. We didn't trade Albert, we have no second round pick this year and no second or third round pick for next year which limits our ability to build through the draft, this is why I think the Alex Smith move is a mistake.
    WRONG Giants got there QB through a trade Chargers drafted Eli. Don't lie My man
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    WRONG Giants got there QB through a trade Chargers drafted Eli. Don't lie My man

You need to read a bit closer, I said "Through the draft" in the first round which is true.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    You need to read a bit closer, I said "Through the draft" which is true.
    If you spin it you can say that but then again you could say that about Alex Smith for us if you want to do that for Eli. The fact still is they traded for Eli they did not draft him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast