Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Folks, please stop letting MMH bait you into arguments. His intentions are fairly obvious. Most people that hate the Chiefs as much as him are called Bronco or Raider fans. Let's move on to something constructive. MMH hates Alex Smith and loves Geno Smith. Time will tell who wins more games next year. If Alex Smith sucks next year, MMH will be pounding his chest. If Alex has a great year, he will be telling everyone how Geno still could have done better.

#pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Folks, please stop letting MMH bait you into arguments. His intentions are fairly obvious. Most people that hate the Chiefs as much as him are called Bronco or Raider fans. Let's move on to something constructive. MMH hates Alex Smith and loves Geno Smith. Time will tell who wins more games next year. If Alex Smith sucks next year, MMH will be pounding his chest. If Alex has a great year, he will be telling everyone how Geno still could have done better.

#pointless

No, I am past the Geno thing, we have no chance of getting him so I am not focusing on it. I do have some serious questions about Alex Smith that no one can seem to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    No, I am past the Geno thing, we have no chance of getting him so I am not focusing on it. I do have some serious questions about Alex Smith that no one can seem to answer.
    Its been answered but no answer is going to be good enough for you. You can't seem to understand why a team would use a good RB. I guess Any QB who has ever had a good RB "hid behind the Running game"
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Why eat crow? No one from this draft class has even played yet. Geno will probably go in the second round. A second round pick replaced our starting qb in SF.
    Okay mister San Fran's stacked defense and offense provide a shield for Alex smith. How is it that after 2010 season the San Francisco dominating defense is ranked 20th in total defense and the offense is ranked 28tb. The next season they are a muffed punt away from the Super Bowl.

Could you agree coaching would have something to do with that turn around?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Okay mister San Fran's stacked defense and offense provide a shield for Alex smith. How is it that after 2010 season the San Francisco dominating defense is ranked 20th in total defense and the offense is ranked 28tb. The next season they are a muffed punt away from the Super Bowl.

Could you agree coaching would have something to do with that turn around?
    Oh come on there coaching is still horrible I mean they have a good RB like Gore and use him. How stupid is that LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

#pointless

You know, there's a REAL easy way to fix this, site owner. lol

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You know, there's a REAL easy way to fix this, site owner. lol
    I like differing viewpoints, but it's become pointless and annoying. He thinks Alex Smith sucks, we get it. Move on, there is nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Oh come on there coaching is still horrible I mean they have a good RB like Gore and use him. How stupid is that LOL
    You should read his analysis on chiefs planet if you can believe it he spews more garbage than he does here.

I like differing viewpoints, but it's become pointless and annoying. He thinks Alex Smith sucks, we get it. Move on, there is nothing to see here.

But that's the whole point. He hijacks EVERY THREAD by voicing how horrible HE thinks Alex Smith is. It's not just this thread. "Differing view points" is one thing. pasting that view point and killing EVERY THREAD with it, is quite another.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    But that's the whole point. He hijacks EVERY THREAD by voicing how horrible HE thinks Alex Smith is. It's not just this thread. "Differing view points" is one thing. pasting that view point and killing EVERY THREAD with it, is quite another.
    Noted, and agreed.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast