Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    When I am wrong about this team I will admit it, unfortunately for you I have been right about most things concerning this franchise, from Pioli, Crennel, Cassel, Hillis, Daboll and so on, even when no one else wanted to hear it.

oh, you.

When did you call out the previous regime? You were a believer, I wasn't. You have to admit I have been right about A TON of things, even matthewschiefs would agree to that.

But I am going to ease up, I said I would be back when the season started and I did. Now I will be back when the first preseason game starts.
    I was the lone voice of opposition on this site the day Pioli was mentioned in connection with this franchise and held that position throughout.

Go do your homework. It's all logged away. You want to know my position, go find it. I'm not doing your work for you or going to sit here and try to prove something to you. Your player evaluations are a joke and tonight only reaffirmed that.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Because he's a troll. His arguments don't hold water. I'm shocked he hasn't played the race card yet. That's usually what people tend to do now when they lose a debate.

Anything the guy says should be viewed as
    I really don't think he's a troll just a guy who's a little full of himself.

When did you call out the previous regime? You were a believer, I wasn't. You have to admit I have been right about A TON of things, even matthewschiefs would agree to that.

But I am going to ease up, I said I would be back when the season started and I did. Now I will be back when the first preseason game starts.
    I will give you your due My man you have been right about things.

But you have been wrong as well you don't have a clean tracrecord here.

1. Mccluster "won't Play" WRONG 2nd leading WR on this team last year

2. Blair white a house hold name WRONG You said this talking about Peyton Manning and how great he is. Do I really need to bother.

3. Geno Smith being the clear choice at 1 overall WRONG 2nd round pick at best

4. At first you were happy with this management now your craping on them so either way at one point you're wrong

5. Teams don't win superbowls drafting OTs WRONG 97 rams did draft a OT first overall and won the superbowl shortly there after

6. Kyle Orton led us to our biggest win in 20 years WRONG Call me crazy but I call a win that clinches a playoff birth a bigger win then a win that kept us in the hunt

You're hardly batting 1000 yourself bud it's ok to admit it I can I have been wrong about things myself regarding this team. I have the balls to admit it.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I really don't think he's a troll just a guy who's a little full of himself.

I will give you your due My man you have been right about things.

But you have been wrong as well you don't have a clean tracrecord here.

1. Mccluster "won't Play" WRONG 2nd leading WR on this team last year

2. Blair white a house hold name WRONG You said this talking about Peyton Manning and how great he is. Do I really need to bother.

3. Geno Smith being the clear choice at 1 overall WRONG 2nd round pick at best

4. At first you were happy with this management now your craping on them so either way at one point you're wrong

5. Teams don't win superbowls drafting OTs WRONG 97 rams did draft a OT first overall and won the superbowl shortly there after

6. Kyle Orton led us to our biggest win in 20 years WRONG Call me crazy but I call a win that clinches a playoff birth a bigger win then a win that kept us in the hunt

You're hardly batting 1000 yourself bud it's ok to admit it I can I have been wrong about things myself regarding this team. I have the balls to admit it.

How ridiculous would you have to be to think you're always right? What a joke. I'd go down my list of "rights" and "wrongs" but my list is WAY too long on both fronts. ; )

An example of how mentally tough Geno Smith is ... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ack-on-friday/

He is taking his ball and going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...
    Hey, Drew Breeze was passed on until the 2nd round. Hey could still be a decent QB, but he just needs to land on a team where he can develop without expectations to be the Starter day one.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    An example of how mentally tough Geno Smith is ... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ack-on-friday/

He is taking his ball and going home.
    Why do you go to the Green room. You are expected to be a top 1st round pick. He wasn't. Why stay there and make a fool of yourself another day longer. I would go home too unless they start to invite people to the Green Room when for the 2nd day, and 3rd day.

Why eat crow? No one from this draft class has even played yet. Geno will probably go in the second round. A second round pick replaced our starting qb in SF.
    Bro did you see the reaction by Geno. Like I said at a Super Bowl part I was at, Jake spavital said he needed to be baby sat and was in no way gonna be a first round choice. Looks like his QB coach was right. Dudes got talent but can't handle when things don't go his way. Last night was proof and his cry baby pouty antics is exactly why he didn't go. I imagine the dude did a very poor job in the interview process.

And actually my favorite thing about geno was in an interview on espn he called himself a reserved guy and all I could think about was him standing on a bench acting a fool in Texas. Tape doesn't lie.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast