Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Props to you for being about to do this.

I'm not going to root against him myself I don't dislike him I just never saw anything that made him THE GUY. I said all along there was no THE GUY in the draft. That's why I was opposed to all the talk that we HAD TO TAKE HIM.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Probably one of the best remaining values in the draft for sure. Way to wear the big boy pants, Ryfo. Wish we could've seen the same from myman.

And as as for everything else I said recently, chalk it up to a rough week. Some denial on my end, some stress, and a lot of piped up anger towards this organization that continually brings in other teams' unwanted quarterbacks.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 04-26-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Bravo for being a big man about it. He is still on the board, and we may be trading into the 2nd round ... maybe in the top 10 (Az?). So they may get him. Personally, I dont think we need him. I think Smith is going to be great with the pieces they have around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    And as as for everything else I said recently, chalk it up to a rough week. Some denial on my end, some stress, and a lot of piped up anger towards this organization that continually brings in other teams' unwanted quarterbacks.

And I'll admit I think some of my response towards you was unfair frustration with MYMANHALI's actions. Tonight shows the difference between you to you show up like an adult he keeps on going on and on the same garbage over and over again adding nothing new. So I guess I should apologize for letting the frustration with Myman go towards you.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

He wasn't "unwanted" by the 49ers. It's not a bad thing to find a QB that better suits your team. Alex Smith still had considerable value and if they couldn't get that value, they were probably going to keep him as a backup. The Chiefs and plenty of other teams had serious interest in Smith.

Would you consider Branden Albert "unwanted" by the Chiefs? I wouldn't. Nor would I consider him a "retread."

Thank you Ryfo, and sorry for all the harsh words & letting the frustration go with both barrels from my end & I understand the frustration on your end. You are quite right about better QB play being needed then what we've seen since Trent Green retired, but please, PLEASE understand that with that, better O-Line play is also needed than what we've seen since Roaf and Shields retired & Eric Fisher could very well turn out to be the most ferocious rookie that this team has seen in decades and this team's O-Line DESPERATELY needs that. It was said that during their private workout with Fisher, he hit O-Line Coach Eugene Chung so hard that he knocked all the air out of Chung -- that was coming from John Dorsey after they made the pick.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 04-26-2013 at 12:48 AM.

I love that this franchise has loaded up on the beef the last couple years.

Why eat crow? No one from this draft class has even played yet. Geno will probably go in the second round. A second round pick replaced our starting qb in SF.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast