Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tweet from a former NFL Operations Guy: Wilson 1st to KC?

Default Tweet from a former NFL Operations Guy: Wilson 1st to KC?

This guy, @NFLosophy, is a pretty good follow. Nobody really knows who he is but he is a former Operations guy for a team and he's been chatting up a lot at the Senior Bowl.

Here's a tweet from today:

"I am convinced KC takes Tyler Wilson 1st overall. Their scouts love him. Only way they don't is if new GM Dorsey isn't a fan."

Source: https://twitter.com/NFLosophy/status/294166765771046912

His stock could very well rise to #1 depending on Senior Bowl week and combine.

I'm putting my trust into the new regime. Whoever they take at number 1 I'm good with until proven otherwise. I think they have the right people in the right positions to make sound football decisions.....finally!!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Reading some of the boards about the Sr Bowl. Sounds like he's the best qb there, but not sure he's worthy of number 1. Guess well see what happens. If you do like him you're almost forced to take him at 1, cuz J-ville is right behind us looking for a qb. Sounds like currently it's close during practice between Wilson, and Landry Jones who I don't want.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Yeah I saw Landry jones speaking with a chief correspindant. One thing I'm worried about is when both Tyler and Jones were asked what is the number one trait they bring to the chiefs if they came and both of them said arm talent. I would have been much more impressed with someone saying poise and intelligence. You can have the best arm in the league but if you can't be smart with the football you're no good to us

I really liked Tyler Wilson when he went up against KSU in the Cotton Bowl. He's got a cannon. Only thing that worries me is how his body will hold up. I'd be just fine with taking him #1 overall.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

He had a few more interesting tweets about Tyler Wilson.

@NFLosophy
    The Chiefs/Tyler Wilson thing: Heard that the Chiefs were charting every one of Wilson's snaps during practice this week. Saw it for myself.

@NFLosophy
    No one charts practice throws. And Wilson was the only QB the Chiefs did it for.

@NFLosophy
    Had already heard Chiefs liked him but they were trying to be discreet about their adoration for him during practices. Ogling isn't discreet

This same guy is now also saying that the Chiefs will probably not re-sign Albert but instead address this area in free agency (Jake Long anyone?).

Thus, they wouldn't have to waste the #1 pick on a LT for a lateral move (good LT to replace a good LT).

Hope this plays out.

I wish geno smith did go to the senior bowl, itll be wilson vs smith at the combine

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This same guy is now also saying that the Chiefs will probably not re-sign Albert but instead address this area in free agency (Jake Long anyone?).

Thus, they wouldn't have to waste the #1 pick on a LT for a lateral move (good LT to replace a good LT).

Hope this plays out.
    I still say we have another LT on the team that played pretty good filling in for the injured Albert that needs to be looked at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast